So what other games are you guys playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by narfi, Feb 5, 2016.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

No other PC games for me, Entropia is still the only one for me. but.......

Phone games are a lot easier for me to pick up a few minutes at a time, even the MMO ones.
    I have been playing Galaxy on Fire: Alliances for the past year or so and am really hooked on it.
    Its got bugs, the devs never respond to the players, support cases go unanswered, but when I started I was emediatly attacked and destroyed, so it has been my mission ever since to be bigger and badder than anyone else.... a few months after i started I went back and took out the guy that welcomed me to the game, then went on and grew and grew at one point becomming #2 on the server and in the #1 group for battle experience till another alliance used intrigue and deception to start a multi alliance war aimed at us, I joined a much smaller elite group and we were the most feared on the server for a few months till around christmas time when me and a buddy pulled out of the war to 'retire' back to farming and teaching new players again. oh and the chat system sucks too....

Wife and I have also been playing Celtic Heroe's on android, and its really a great game other than the chat system (not sure if its possible to have good chats on a mobile device?) I have started playing Entropia a lot more again so haven't progressed as much in Celtic Heroes but she is doing pretty well and making lots of friends as she is a healer and witty in teams.

2. I don't play any other pc games but lots of Xbox games :-) and mobile games.

• Like Like x 1
  3. narfi

narfi Lost

such as......?

4. Playing TrackMania UnitedForever and mobile SmartyBubbles :D And sometimes Zombie Mod in CS:S. Used to also play Unreal Tournament very long time ago multiplayer, but when you get older, you like it slower :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Facebook's Marvel's Avenger's Alliance is a bit fun from time to time... It's a bit addicting especially when they open pvp seasons. As far as working out goes... Can't beat the Just Dance Series on the wii.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Elder Scrolls Online. The new number one. (At least they announced player homes for this year. And I'm afraid they mean it.) Entropia Universe became a no-go for me more and more. It's a stupid joke compared to other online games.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lately I've been playing a lot of Hearthstone, its kind of like MTG with eye candy for PC but way easier atm since only a couple of expansions are out atm, but, the game is getting formated gameplay very soon (where decks can be made from regular card pool or expansion ones). Can also be played on a tablet :)

Also I apparently like to play hide and seek with money :D

It hides and I have to find it :D again and again each month over and over :DDD

• Like Like x 1
  8. Long a go i played L2. Its almost old like PE. I stopped once they changed it from subscription to "free" to play.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I play EU for 19 months but also i play and other games why i can , i have 3 laptops and all opens so...like Vendetta-Online my old first choice but now for only few hours and not everyday just to help newbies and check for news and any updates , also i play Ascent the space game a very good sandbox space game in early access and also a new free economy project PION , from ex AW / EU players , is a test build...

Also in stand-by for 2 new games to get in early or Alpha stage in 2016 and is the 3001SQ and Dual Universe , https://board.dualthegame.com/ ...:rolleyes:

Faceof is Dynamic...:boxer:
    Faceof...:cool (2):

10. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

12. Main Game, Project Entropia, renamed Entropia Universe, renamed <add name here>

Other games ; since 1999 installed on all computers i had since,
    Dungeon Keeper 2, and Unreal first (gold edition).
    And that's all :)

13. I play fairly alot of games, mostly to kill time on slow shifts ofc..
    According to steam (h = hours):
    Crusader kings II(1050h), Europa Universalis IV(950h), Heart of Iron 3(350h), Counter-Strike: GO(250h), Tropico 4(230h), Company of Heroes 2(220h), The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim (210h), Fallout 4(150h), Cities: Skyline(100h), The Witcher 3(100h)

14. narfi

narfi Lost

I love the idea of vendetta online. Cross platform even to mobile is the future IMO. Just didn't catch me at the time I tried it, probably should give it another go sometime.

15. VO is cross platform and for mobiles is F2P but if u want to have the full experience is to be full subscriber... :thumbsup:

Anyway in VO if u r NOT an militarist/pirate or bounty hunter the life is difficult and need to have patience...60-70% of existed players is militarist/pirate or bounty hunter's so if u want to be a only trader or builder...u have a big problem...:shoot:

vo-wiki.com ->FAQ's and vo-wiki.com/wiki/Manual AND vendetta-online.com->Forums...

Also a big advantage is the plugins : vo-wiki.com-->Plugins , vendetta-online.com--->Community Projects and www.voupr.com for updated plugins...

VO its not complicated game but if u like space traveling/battles/building, this game have it all in superb enviroment ...:smile:

Faceof is Dynamic...:thumbup:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  16. narfi

narfi Lost

im feeling the years so 'twitch' gameplay isnt really my thing, so trading is what interested me about it, but i never really got out of the tutorial areas so I dont know much about the rest of the game.

17. Omg omg THAT GAME WAS EPIC!!!!!! Dungeon keeper 2 was rly nice, used to play it sooo much and it was so enjoyable omg omg :))

Checking out gog.com, thinking of getting this one and maybe also the remake of Abe's Oddisey, that game was epic too :) Ofc. I can't forget about aoe2 that was a sickkk game and quake 3 hehe damn nostalgia really gets me :pp

18. Some tips to start over again : if u start new account complete the training and get out of training sector...and do first the Basic flight test and after do 1 courier or trade mission and unlock Revenant...ship with 3 weapon slots..., the rest training missions is optional but is good to do them...:shoot:

Do combat missions to raise combat/weapons licenses and trading/mining missions for trading/mining licenses...:smile:

Do trading/courier and mining missions to gain credits....:smile:

Is the best way to learn and play the game...:lolup:

Faceof is Dynamic...:thumbup:

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I recently have been playing Fallout 4, Civilization 5, Assassins Creed, some Dead Island, Satellite Reign, and Shadowrun Hongkong.

20. Mega

Mega Chaotic Good

I dabble with Hay Day and Plants Vs Zombies 2 for casual games when not in Entropia.

I've played plenty of others including The Simpsons Tapped Out, Candy Crush Saga etc and lost all my saved progress on them. I make sure I only play mobile games that use Google Play as a direct result of this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.