Some minor updates

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Apr 8, 2011.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I've done a few minor updates. The Search Engine Optimization product has been updated, and you can now "Like" a person's posts. Once you do, they will receive a notification of it.

The ROCKTRopia 2.0 counter has been updated to reflect the latest news that the release date has been pushed back one week to the 19th of April.

The Status add-on had a bug preventing users from updating their status. I disabled the module for now, while I try and see if the author of the module has made any updates to it recently.

Lastly, I removed the tracker data from the sideblock. I coded the system in a hurry when I built it, and as a result, it was not optimized code. I intend to look into a different way to store the data, but that will require a bit of time, which at this moment I do not have.

However, all these factors combined ought to ensure the forum runs a bit faster now ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.