Planet Arkadia: Some Questions about Arkadia....

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by narfi, May 6, 2013.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

1. Where do new players spawn after character creation?
    2. What missions/activities are recommended for new players in the first couple hours of playing? (are there any walkthroughs?)
    3. What missions/activities/goals are recommended for new players in their first week of playing? (2-4 hrs a day)
    4. Which TPs do new players automaticly get, and which ones are 'MUST HAVE' ones to find right away?
    5. What mobs are recommended for new players in their first week of playing? First month?
    6. What resources/areas should new miners experiment/learn on?
    7. Are there any 'smart' blueprints for new players to start with, or is crafting mostly recommended against till they have got their own feet under them?

8. What mobs are recommended for L30-60 players with typical gear? (1-3k hp but low dmg against typical ghost/gremlin/jarhead armor)
    9. Are there any areas that have high enough markup resources to grind amped mining?
    10. What are the most productive blueprints for a low-mid lvl crafter to aim for? (weapons? armor? other? why?)

11. What do the high lvl hunters do on Arkadia? Mobs and maturities?

12. Are there any instances recommended for low level players solo? (first couple of weeks)
    13. What instances are recommended for the average L30-60 player?

14. Are there social areas to hang out and visit other players?
    15. Are there any other activities you think someone first landing on Arkadia or just starting to play should know or experience?

2. I believe that new players spawn at 8 Coins HQ which is one of four 'free' TP locations on Arkadia.
    The other three are or were (it may have changed) Relentless Firebase Academy, Resoloute Firebase Academy and Sanctuary Cove.
    Must have TP locations from the one's you have to find are Celeste Harbour, Repulse Firebase Academy, Redoubtable Firebase, 8 Coins Town, Formidable Firebase & Leopard Digsite. Once you have those six in addition to the four free one's, it's then relatively easy to get the other one's.

Years ago I did a mini guide to Arkadia...

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I think your data is a bit outdated Nexus and unless my data is outdated as well new players arrive at the Arrival Lounge at (30171, 18049, 188). This is where they get there first mission as well from the barkeeper.

The mission chain gets you a few TP's, but I do not know which ones they start with.

4. I did say 'it may have changed', but I take your point.

5. Puck

Puck Puck

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.