Some Russian Space Glitch videos for McCormick

Discussion in 'Entropia Media' started by Wistrel, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Might be you guys could be friends Mr @McCormick ;)

but why are there robots in space?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just have to love that hanging out in deep space feeling ;)

3. This is the Enigma keys mission stage III

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

haha really? And there was me thinking it was a bug XD (I'm still early into that mission)

5. They do show some bugs, weird rendering glitches like it's upscaling or something and some lag. The first vid shows some kind of bug with not being TP'd after death and the second is a door that didn't render property and was an invisible barrier. It's kind of an obstacle course, shoot the robots and avoid the bombs while trying not to fall.
    I believe I did the mission a few months after it was released and I found vids on youtube showing the tricks to get through it.

For all I know It could be totally bugged now...I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't been maintained...I wonder if missions like these will make the transition to the Unreal engine.

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That's a good question about missions... I have a feeling that MA wanted to do some sort of reset on a bunch of missions a while back... think it was a the plain grind missions or something because they introduced the codex instead? Anyhow yeh I'm on load of old missions like that... indeed I wonder if they will survive... there's even a question of do we want them to? If MA come up with a proper mission system that involves some more engaging content and complexity then the old missions might look sorta stale... not that I'd ever hold my breath expecting it though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.