Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul

Discussion in 'Entropia Fiction & Storytelling' started by narfi, Sep 29, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

I thought I would share one of my addictions.

Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul

I've known Sorven for a while and started reading his storytelling blog when he first started it in April. It started out interesting enough and I would go check it out each time he made a new post, mostly because it was someone I knew and because there is so little entropia related fiction out there.

It all changed in August though, about mid month the story took a twist that has had me addicted ever since. It went from an interesting view of day to day life into full blown and exciting fiction.

He is posting once a day now with updates to the story and it is Amazing.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have,

narfi

2. Hey narfi, thanks for posting about me. I'll make a new thread at some point about my blog.

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Even better :) Make a blog in here :yay: - people are reading and replying to the blogs here - would be great with one more!

(I will read your own blog though ;) - love the colors in your blog! Very nice set up all in all and pleasant to read! You like to write? EPMC :D)

4. He likes writing and he's good at it :D

One of the first websites i read every day with my coffee :D

5. Tass

Tass Administrator

Welcome Sorven,

I added a link to your blog to the Media page.

(and yes, consider the EPMC)

6. Wow, I didn't expect so many responses, lol, I'm new to this forum so it'll take me awhile to get used to it and where things are, but so far it looks good. I did start a blog here, however it will be about what I'm up to in game, not about my story. :)

7. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.