Sounds of Entropia

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by NotAdmin, Nov 1, 2009.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

*Cue guy called Paul who once, in a far gone past, had a hit single, but nowadays happily will pimp weird CDs on the Shopping Network*

Dear Entropian,

Have you ever fellt the urge when you were not playing the game, to listen to the music and sounds of Calypso? To tune your mind to the pulse of the Entropia Universe better?

Well, now, from MindArk EP, we offer you the ability to do just THAT!.

*grappling hook*

While browsing the EU website, I came across a page where you can listen to "Sounds of Entropia". It apparently has been around for a bit, but I never heard or saw about it before, so I figured I'd make a little thread about it.

Find Sounds of Entropia here.

:tiphat:

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Thanx, knew it was there but somehow I never had the urge do listen to the sound of Calypso even when I am in game :)

3. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

...well I agree w/ RAZER here...I mean some of the music is good...but I choose either radio or my own chosen music whilst playin...if I was to pick a favorite(s) track from those 5 available albums from Lars Falk it would be "even lighter"...or perhaps "Hook it on"...the man is talented no doubt...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.