Spaniardblend - Theryon Wars

Discussion in 'Theryon Wars' started by misao, May 11, 2011.

1. Well I suppose I will post this in general until there is a new section made for Spaniardblend - Theryon Wars planet :evil:

THERYON WARS
    SpaniardBlend – Theryon Wars

As you can see they announced their planet name and they say more is coming soon =P
    Yet another render of a planet. (I take it there is something more to this trend)

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

nice find, wonder what else they are gonna tell us

3. RAZER

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Hmm. I was under the impression the name of the planet would be Project Ninlil:

Pyxel Arts Digital Entertainment - Digital Entertainment

We're in contact with Pyxel Arts for an upcoming featured interview, so I'm sure we will soon be able to nail the final name for everyone :)

5. Looking forward to it ;)

6. RAZER

I'm guessing Project Ninlil was just the project name, like most software have a project name first before the actual name is announced (Longhorn for Windows Vista for example). This way people can not reveal the real name before the official announcement

Just an FYI Ninlil was a middle eastern goddess.
    Ninlil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

The plot thickens!! :)

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Moved to the newly created Theryon Wars forum :)

9. Thanks for making this forum!
    I'm now missing a smiley for 'vewy-vewy big grin'... Nevermind... ;)

I guess those who commented have had a look at the interview...
    Thanks for the comments and, specially, thanks Misao for starting this thread (^_^)//

10. You're welcome ^^ I'll be searching for spaniardblends game developments for the months to come =P

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Try :D :D

Edit: If that is not big enough, then I can always ask the person who made the smileys to see if she can somehow make a Gary Busey smiley.

[​IMG]

12. Puck

Puck Puck

Coming up on two years since the contract announcement between Mindark and SB/PA. Theryon Wars is still listed on the Spaniard Blend site, but no media updates since late 2011?

Vapor Wars?

13. I would like to see some sort of update for this as well =(
    Perhaps Admin can perform some magic? ;) Yes, yes?

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

Theryon Wars is scheduled for 2014.

Besides that the last update we got is from September last year and posted in the other thread:

[​IMG]

Obviously Pyxelarts/Spaniard Blend have been busy with their Anmynor IP, you probably can help them by clicking "thumb up" on http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119443369

Anmmynor Puzzles Demo is available there: http://www.strategyfirst.com/img/design/SF/Demos/setupAnmynorPuzzlesDemo.exe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.