Stuck Under TP Tip

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Danny Ped, Jun 9, 2016.

1. As some of you aware you can get stuck under some TP's on Next Island. So here is a Tip for you :- If you press and hold your run key as you teleport 9 times out of 10 you won't get stuck.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

nice tip, thanx on behalf of all the people getting stuck :)

3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

OMG! Yeah, all the missed chances and the bugs at NI ...
    I wonder if NI (including the original concept of time travel to different destinations) will come back one day. This day could become the day old Jamira would check out EU again. Additional MA could start a new sandbox there by open it for participant ideas. Something like:
    "Attention! This is a test area. Everything you do is on your own risk. At the other hand: All of your ideas are welcome! Please send us your suggestions, graphics, 3d-models and stories!"
    I mean it's more or less abandoned atm, isn't it? But it still uses server capacity. Wasted capacity and money. But it's still a ready-to-use planet.

P.S. Again thumbs up to Nevedie Studios

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, in the past you could hit "T" to escape from it. Easy. But my knowledge is pretty old ofc.

5. first next island is not a Dead planet there is a community forming, and yes you can press T to escape but not all TP'S have a revive.

6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I didn't say "dead" but "abandoned". At least a few months ago from August to October last year when I did my tourist tour through the universe.
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...erse-after-one-and-a-half-year-absence.18757/
    NI was once a big hope for many colonists when David Post started his concept of a timetravel planet and is still a small hope for a few of us as you can see from my post. But it became a stepchild of MA when they took over and destroyed the special feeling and experiance of Ancient Greece immediately.
    Believe me, Danny, I would be quickly at your side if I could see any positive development at Next Island! But I doubt it. After 8,5 years active membership with thousands of Dollars spent and nearly 2,5 years of watching what's going on I doubt MA will transform Next Island into a worthfull destination again. Even if they would start with it I would stay sceptical if they will (or are able) to bring it to a good end.

But I'm open for everything. IF MA offer new content I will check it.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  7. It worked for me too.
    Also using TP chip, spawning vehicle near and get in it and re login few times and or being summoned by space ship work too.
    But maybe to call auxiliary TP worker Mr. President to help if support do not care?

8. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

The easiest way to get "out" if you get stuck under one of them is just to use it from under.
    Then you TP as regular and then just TP back... A bit annoying but a fairly quick way to get out.
    You will have to disable "move to target" in order to use the TP from under...
    This also applies to Secret Island teleporters that use the same model as NI TPs.

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Is secret island part of RT now?

Good news about a community on NI. I liked that place. I wish MA could offer it up to be a community planet and let the player base at large fix, develop and maintain it. Think crowdsourcing but for skills

10. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

It has been since a year now! Well, technically it still belongs to NI but you access SI from RT... (why do things properly?)
    I'm suspecting this is just what is happening... To me it looks like BIG is behind this since they list NI globals towards their rewards...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.