Suggested Function : Storage dump and Storage Pickup

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by Kitten, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I was thinking about it and best feature they could add to make all the planet and time travel hopping great would be a new button in the storage for "Pickup all" and "Dump all" or "Dump all unequiped"

I think that would be an AWESOME feature and easy to do that many people would use and appreciate ^.^

• Like Like x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

yep would make it a lot easier to pack my stuff and head to Arkadia for sure !

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I would like this function but you told MA allready it's to make it easier to pack up and leave a planet. That's bad idea they won't implement it if u say that :D

If you tell MA, best to say this function is needed to stay on existing planet :thumbup: Then we'll have success :whistle:

4. I like the idea. It would make packing sooo much easier. :D

Cheers :beerchug:

5. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

I may do some light travelling, but one more main move and I'm done for a while I think.

6. Savya

Savya 89 -94

There is a neat trick for stackable items if you don't know it:

if you carry an item in your inventory, and that item exists in your storage, you can do the following to dump it into storage:

1. It is necessary at least 1 of the stackable items exists in your storage.
    2. Both your personal inventory and storage need to be open.
    3. This goes both ways, so make sure you right-click on the item in the area you want stuff to stack.
    4. Select the option to Merge All Stacks.
    5. Check the box to 'Include other containers'.

Now, if you right-clicked on an object in your Storage, all matching objects in your personal inventory will be removed and added to your storage stack.

I do agree that an option to add/remove items easily would be nice.
    Perhaps add a new function with a < or <<. click the checkbox next to the <, would make it when you double-click on an item it transfers between open containers, e.g., you inventory and storage. Click the << button, and all items in one of the containers dumps into the other. Ofc, you would need a >> and a <<.

~Savya

7. Thedarksnw

Thedarksnw Phyrexian

Would be a usefull feature in regular gameplay too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.