Super Society Hunt!!

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by itto, Apr 5, 2006.

Tags:
  1. This hunt you cant miss!
    Itto promotion proudly presents
    Super Society Hunt!!

On the 29th of April there will be a Hunting event on Eudoria
    15.00 EuT (GameTime)
    That is 3 0'clock in the afternoon
    (remember that the game dont change its time for the summer. your clock might ;))

The following Societys are invited to participate​

the Forsaken
    EuTropians
    CC Cowboys
    Hunters Extreme

Tickets will be available in the Event Terminal 2h before event start
    The Event will be 4h long
    Ticket price will be 10ped
    The number of tickets will be limited
    Only 25 tickets will be sold
    No melee will be allowed

The winner that scores the highest loot points will take home the Price
    The price will be a item of 200 ped value
    and all the value of all the ammo spent byt the participants during the event
    Estimated total price +1000 peds

Stay tuned to this thread for more info....

2. Sounds pretty cool.

3. Extreamy good idea my frined. I hope that I and many other HE members have time to take a part to this event :D

4. Sounds like a really cool event :)

5. *bump*

Some more info added 8-)

6. Yeah, sounds better every time :-)

7. Ok hmm sounds intresting and I will be there I think, dont dare promising anything yet though. Hmm one thing I wonder about is do u mean that the loot will be accumulated? Hmm a 4h long hunt with accumulated loot is a very risky thing if we are to use our regular weapons. I participated in a event of this sort once and won it and the price was then 1875 ped. The event lasted for 1 hour and I managed to burn 400 ped ammo aprox and had aprox 450 ped return in loot. So if we are to run this event we can elaborate with perhaps 10 participants with ammoburn of 300 ped per hour meaning 1200 ped in 4 hours, hmm that will end up at a total of 12000 ped to the winner. Or am I just confused here?

Hmm u are making me worried here my friend hehe

8. Well nothing wrong with your math klod :)

But most players dont waste 300 ped per hour ;)
    The event is open for all members of the Soc, including new players, so that reduce the ammo burn to a much lower level.
    Second i doubt that all participants will actually shoot for 4h straight

In a best case scenario i think maybe the Event will accumulate a price of 4-5k to the winner. But much more likely less!
    However no one would be happier then me if the Event would actually give someone 12k :D

9. *bump*

Only

10. *bump*

Only 25 tickets will be sold

11. and what time wil it start?

12. *bump*

15.00 EuT (GameTime)
    That is 3 0'clock in the afternoon
    (remember that the game dont change its time for the summer. your clock might :wink:)

13. All the very best

All the very best of luck on this one guys - may lootius bring you many fine hofs.

Red, Bloodlust and I can't take part unfortunately as we'll be kinda busy that day (how rude of us to go and get married on hunt day!).

:)

14. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

We will miss you at the hunt, but congratulations and best wishes to you and Red, hope you have the most wonderful day. :-)

15. Will miss it as well, having a party starting 19, might check in the first hour hehe who knows possible to win in that time perhaps :))))))

16. Late Update

the Event will be held in the Zynchion Citadel Event area

17. *ultralate update*

seems like the game have changed since i last checked the Event terminal
    So we have been forces to make some changes

the Ecent will be in Zynchion and will be a PvP event!!
    and its shorten to 1 hour

Cya online

18. I might make it, we will see lol just realised it was for just a hour :)

19. damn i cant make it im at cnd. and it seems theres no one online from HE atm so i guess we just have to hear mighty storys about this event.

20. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

It seems MA have changed the event system a bit since it was introduced, so the plans changed a little.
    Instead we spent an hour of quality pvp time in the picturesque ruins of Zychion Citadel ( still my favourite city in EU )
    After an hour of frantic shooting, the winner was Grimar. TriggerFish and Klod were also awesome.
    Thanks to all who were able to attend. :-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.