Talk Thyme - Podcasts

Discussion in 'Entropia Media' started by NotAdmin, Nov 3, 2009.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

This will be the place to look for podcasts and recorded interviews brought to you by Justin Thyme from Gamer's Zone Radio.

27 Sep 2009 - Interview with Starfinder from EntropiaTracker

04 Oct 2009 - Interview with Coachman from Calypso Rescue Team

08 Nov 2009 - Interview with Alan Morgan, CEO Planet Postmoderna

15 Nov 2009 - Interview with David Post, CEO of Next Island

05 Dec 2009 - Interview with EntropiaLaw

23 Jan 2010 - Interview with Jenna Star Mercury

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

OP has been updated with the latest two interview Justin did. You can now find the podcasts of the interviews with David Post from Next Island and with Alan Morgan from Planet Postmoderna added to it.

Lots of listening pleasure on behalf of Talk Thyme with Justin Thyme, Gamer's Zone Radio, and of course the crew right here at EntropiaPlanets.

The last file is kind of large, but a smaller file is in the works. We just wanted to get it to you as soon as possible :)

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I listened to the david post interview. That was awesome. Some great info there. Thanks for the interview.

A few points I'd like to add.

Firstly a small point Justins volume was much higher than David's so I had to take headphones off each time justin spoke (would eat my ears :bigsmile:).

Secondly David mentioned how he is interested in customer experience and keeping them happy. Which I thought was ironic he hasn't given that impression to me. His email he or someone from Nextisland never replied to me but they did to other people. The sign up thing from Next Island was rubbish i never got a confirmation whereas other people did. So the impression I had of his Next Island wasn't good but after the interview I hope those were just minor glitches but then again things like this should be quite professional and smooth. If Next Island can't get these simple things right they don't appear to be very professional and are only going to produce dissatisfied customers.

The sign up process should have been automated from the outset like planet cyrene. Where you get an automated reply. So no one is left out.

So apart from disagreeing with him/nextisland being customer focused, he did answer some questions quite well.

It was obvious he is not a hardcore gamer (which can be an advantage in my mind). So I would have probed him some more on some Questions like the returns on gameplay. He pretty much gave a standard answer as I'm sure he's not aware the significance of that question i.e. current players on calypso being dissatisfied by their returns so I would have pointed that out to him and then seen what he had to say.

The bit about planetary groupwas very interesting as was auctions.

So overall this has to be the best interview i've seen yet because it was long and contained a lot of info.

So thanks for that. +rep

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Oh I forgot to add the fact that these are podcasts is a great asset and a work of genius. Makes them very accessible and we can make links to it.

I always hated the radio type interviews where you can get to the actual interview. So podcast is a winner :yay:

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The podcast from last weekend has now been added. This was the interview that pulled in the biggest amount of simultaneous listeners so far, and from we from EntropiaPlanets want to congratulate Justin on reaching that milestone.

I have not heard the interview myself yet, as it just finished uploading, but I have been warned there's a few sections with strong language.

6. Rick Ninja Hunter was the highlight of the show:naughty:

7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

And Justin's newest interview with Jenna Star Mercury has just been added to the OP.

Enjoy :tiphat:

8. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

I clicked on the links but internet explorer cannot connect - any suggestions??? I really like to listen to the podcasts.

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Sounds weird? When I click them, a new window opens, and I get prompted to either open or save the files. What happens when you click, exactly?

10. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

Comes up with a new window, in the window it says
    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Im running Vista 64, figure there must be some setting I have wrong

11. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Check default programs - START > Programs > Default Programs

Also load up Windows media player, maybe it has not been setup yet.

The MP3s should associate directly with Media Player by default if your not using another program to play them.

Alternatively you can right click the links in the post and select "Save Target As" to your HDD first.

12. Butch C

Butch C Tamer (FU MA)

Gday Ozi, you can also copy the link location, open windows media player right click on the title bar choose FILE then OPEN url and paste it in there if your still have dramas

13. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

Big thankyou to Butch and Lavawalker for the assistance, have now got it sorted.

I had installed VLC media player to run some video's, by making Windows Media Player the default again it fixed it. So thanks again.

Just starting to listen to the interviews now :)

14. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

The podcasts are great, being in Australia it's not always easy to be around for the realtime broadcast, so thanks for putting them into podcasts :)

15. Is it possible these can be re-upped?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Oh yeh. For reference they should be (but none of these links are available)

27 Sep 2009 - Interview with Starfinder from EntropiaTracker
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/audio/Talk_Thyme_2009-09-27_Starfinder_EntropiaTracker_Interview.mp3

04 Oct 2009 - Interview with Coachman from Calypso Rescue Team
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/audi...04_Coachman_Calypso_Rescue_Team_Interview.mp3

08 Nov 2009 - Interview with Alan Morgan, CEO Planet Postmoderna
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/audi..._Alan_Morgan_Planet_Postmoderna_Interview.mp3

15 Nov 2009 - Interview with David Post, CEO of Next Island
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/audio/Talk_Thyme_2009-11-15_David_Post_Next_Island_Interview.mp3

05 Dec 2009 - Interview with EntropiaLaw
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/audio/Talk_Thyme_2009-12-05_EntropiaLaw_Interview.mp3

23 Jan 2010 - Interview with Jenna Star Mercury
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/audio/Talk_Thyme_2010-01-23_Jenna_Star_Mercury_Interview.mp3

17. Tass

Tass Administrator

Reuploaded all of them and also all other audio interviews we were allowed to host. Happy listening :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Thank you.

19. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Nice. Shame Justin is a little over threshold on the mic at times (a little distorted) but glad these got captured

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.