Tapatalk

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by RAZER, May 21, 2011.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

OK let me start by saying this is something I would really like, but there is absolutely no rush to it, get all the stuff sorted out first before you do this.

With the previous forum software you had Tapatalk enabled, this is an app for mobile devices that lets you read forums, but without all the eyecandy, just plain text and without the need to go to the website with some kind of mobile browser (it sucks to read a forum that way imho).

With the new Xenforo software it is not active (yet). I have been looking at both the Xenforo and Tapatalk websites and it seems they launched it for Xenforo just a month ago.

It would be really appreciated if, somewhere in the near future this could be activated again for this forum, so I can more easily read the forum when I'm not at home.

---

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...kberry-windows-phone-7-webos-nokia-app.14335/

http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

This definitely is on my list of things to do, RAZER :) I really enjoy tapatalk as well, so I'll make sure it'll be supported again.

3. RAZER

WOOT, great !!

4. RAZER

Looks like you got it to work, nice !!

Send using Tapatalk

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Testing from tapatalk.

6. [Kind of off-topic...]

Razer... I can't resist any longer...

You have me smiling every time I see 'Tapatalk' in your tagline.
    I had absolutely forgotten about this particular piece of software until I found you using it.
    Ok, I know the guys behind Tapatalk are from Hong Kong and Shanghai.
    I also know what 'Talk' means... but...
    Do you know what 'Tapas' are?

Being a Spaniard I get plenty of moments like this...

• Like Like x 1
  7. RAZER

Tapas, sure I do, I love them, can't resist them every time I am in Spain !
    I can tell you a few great stories :)

no idea where the name comes from though and I never associated it with Tapas either, until now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.