The “Do My Job For Me!” Greek Screenshot Contest

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 8, 2011.

1. We’ve all been really busy working on improvements and fixes for the ancient Greece time destination. (And I thought I didn’t sleep before…) I’d really love some gorgeous screens of ancient Greece to add to our screenshot gallery, but I gotta work on testing, quests and about a thousand other things to get Greece running… Continue reading »The “Do My Job For Me!” Greek Screenshot Contest is a post from the Next Island News blog. Create your avatar, download the free game, and join us on Next Island!

More...

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Only one person up there, right? Gonna be easy lol ...

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Seems like a good way to compensate kitten without comming out and saying "were sorry"

+1 for creativity, -1 for having to do it in the first place :/

narfi

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Nice, only one person there ... has the option of taking photos (which she has already and shared), and the only one eligible to participate in the contest. I agree with Narfi that the initiative is nice, but ... the prizes in no way are compensatory given how much it costs to get the time travel crystal to begin with, nor not being able to play and function normally in the Ancient Greece environment.

That's just great. :thumbup:

5. well its not closed till 19th so I think this is a clue that things will be fixed up ^.^

6. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

And if not... 500 ped for Kitten.

7. hehheh that works too XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.