THE BiG PiCTURE

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Still updating accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

The person in the photo that i have attached is mentioned in the big picture. I feel that what he said the other week is relevant and big picture could perhaps be updated accordingly.

Question: - Heavy grinders/players - How do you do it? | PlanetCalypsoForum

''I am a teacher in real life. started as K-12, after that TEFL in high school. Currently I Teach a bit of English, Webdesign, Videoediting and Gamedesign for students aged 15-16. Entropia is a part of the curriculum, because of its unique revenue model. So you could say Entropia is a part of my job.''

reply ''I like this! Get'em sucked in while they are young!''.

Direct quotes. Screenshot attached.

Edited: it is purely info about some1 that is already in the big picture. In my humble opinion i think that any teacher that is teaching students Entropia should be mentioned (well updated in this case) in the big picture.

Cheers

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Spawn posted that embrassing statement years ago already.
    Quite the lifegoal, that he still feels its a good idea to write that once more in public...

"Entropia is part of my job" x'D

Thank god German schools would question any teacher promoting pay2play scams...to teach your pupils a lesson. ;D
    (or grab them as disciples)

"Remember, I brought my kids through college, thx to Entropia !" Oooff....

But Im sure he teaches them to play economic and how to take 1000 Euros out of Entropia every month. Just like he does... ;P

4. Fan_boy99

No you miss the point. This time last week he said on the other forum that he is an actual teacher (teaching other peoples kids)....

K-12 means Keystage 1-2 . He is UK based. I would investigate more. He is as per his words ''Entropia is a part of the curriculum''.

I think that is....All that i suggested is put it into the next update of the big picture. If he really is a UK teacher and teaching kids ''get them in young''. WTF?

A teacher in UK (an accredited teacher) teaching '''Entropia is a part of the curriculum''

No and it wont ever fu*king be. Why watch the People make games clip. 1m+ views now. 50+ likes. 400 (still haha) dislikes. Thats a tiny thing. We can not have teachers (that is IF he really IS a teacher in schools) 'Entropia is a part of the curriculum'. No no NO. I should not even have to say 'why'. #

Once again. Given info publicly and freely (i took screenshot in case the comment on other forum ''disappeared'' as things on that forum are apt to do). Add it next to his name (in game name i mean of course :) )

5. Meanwhile in 2011 :

upload_2020-11-21_20-28-20.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Spawn is Dutch. His profile also shows "The Netherlands".

7. Fan_boy99

At the end of the day some1 who is in the Big picture is apparently a Teacher who thinks quote ''Entropia is a part of the curriculum''. I think that is good enough from his own mouth to be added to the big picture. Idea of the big picture is for public to see all information for life. Right?

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

9. mostly, yes... especially interesting considering the topic of that thread.
    Are planet partners allowed to participate? Who can/cannot participate and at what level? (entropiaforum.com)

FYI only answer that ever came was actually from Alt Avatar user for a couple of planet partners (who actually graduated at least one disciple using PP funds/time on the clock to do so I guess?)/MS9/DME/Monria Fleet Manager/Probably a few more avatars on Toulan now/...
    They walk amongst us... | EntropiaPlanets.com - Entropia Universe forum, news, wiki, media, tools

At one point she was a true journalist, or as close to one as could be possible in this virtual universe... then she flipped to the other side, just like Ludvig did and all of a sudden the communication openly stopped except for in game chats and globals using PP money, potentially taking that loot away from others, arguably...

10. p.s.
    Did you add in Terra Nova: Mindark, I’m sorry… (blogs.com)
    Best piece of Mindark history right there... right next to the old articles on the Microsoft Piracy Raid... still get a bit of a giggle out of the old comments on there and a few other places...

Oh, here ya go...
    Entropia Universe Examined | Blogtropia: Resellers, Scammers, and Leeches (archive.org)
    Love Finkle's Quote over there... (even if it is only half true)
    Oh, a couple of other fun little investment funds you may want to mention too...
    etc.... (think you already mentioned eif, but don't think I saw RR Devil thing in there?... Maybe I didn't look close enough)

==================================

BEWARE OF FUND SCAMS!!! :

'Renting'

Clarification about Entropia Banking Operations

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...H-amp-R-Circle&p=681145&viewfull=1#post681145

'Fund Scams' As noted above, according to Mindark:
    so ALL 'funds' where one avatar holds stuff that other avatars are claiming they have ownership of should be considered a potential scam in process... Below are links to Funds that have been mentioned in forums, community websites, etc. (some did turn out to be major scams already, some haven't yet... Be cautious since Mindark considers these sort of setups as 'potential scams' and we, as a community should too unless Mindark's stance on this matter and ability to allow us to have multiple folks own one thing in game (outside of the deed system for Akradia Underground Deeds, Calypso Land Deeds, etc.) ever changes someday... (Honestly, I'm not sure why Mods don't delete every 'fund' thread since Mindark won't stand behind funds as they are scam-bait, unless maybe the Mods themselves are behind one or a few of them?)

*fund*

LA Collaboration Fund

Chiee's EU-FUND - Investment Opportunity

My Money Mint add PEDS to your account value every month!!!

Looking for co-investors in the Cyrene stable

JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

R&R Fund

Thread Related to R&R Fund

NDX

Pirate's Investment Fund

Hardwrath's NBK Fund Payback Post

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nvert-L-to-PED&p=867769&viewfull=1#post867769

Entropia Investment Fund

Related Thread(s):Did EIFund scammed people?

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...ince-2013-we-salute-kunrad-solo-reez-d.21790/

====================

====================

RR fund above is probably the worst and oldest known in the history of Entropia, but there's been other similar type scams all along, some of which just haven't been documented as well.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Right before the bank licenses hit, I ran a non-official pawn shop. Of course there was no real mechanism in place to guarantee anything, and I really had little to lose, other than my reputation. I left the items publically visible in my appartment, and actually had a nice few recurring deals going on.

12. Additional Infos about "RIGA TEAM" and "White Tigers" appreciated.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Finally a name rather than all this mysteriousness that they've been chucking out on Facestalk

14. Eh, all NI names are in the pic. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

oooohhhh....

OK I finally had the muse to take a look at that thing some... wow! Quite the rat's nest of interconnectedness... it reminds me of something out of X-Files or Heroes. You know where someone has all this stuff pinned to a wall and bits of string going between the news articles etc to connect things.

Anyhow, it's quite the thing to try and follow... all those connections. So while I'd heard rumours that NI was now run by BIG industries, it seemed to be some sort of big secret and no one running it seemed to want to just come out and say "sure I'm running this now, I'm a long time player, PS I also worked on deepcoin and the affiliation program" or something.

Why all the secrecy? And how do we know it's actually those guys running it? Is there evidence or a confidence reveal or is this just speculation?

Sorry for the questions
    Wistrel

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

PS does anyone remember the next Island mobile app that was launched a bit before the Planet was IIRC? It introduced the story as a sort of visual novel IIRC... sorry it's a bit vague in my memory now... it might have been an iThing. I have dim recollection of installing it on my dad's ipod (the one that was like an iphone 1 but without being a phone)

Aha! Entropia planets wiki to the rescue! Great archiving there guys!!

Next Island Origins - EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Entropia Universe Guides Wiki Info

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  17. i adore the work and detail you've put into this, as if one big picture says more than a trillion words...

wonder if any of the people in the big picture have noticed or got back to you on that? but sure, we EU players don't look behind the dirty curtains, they get blown away by (repeating) history, and very shiny green grass grows over it. :rolleyes (2):

18. Sadly @Tass (last seen 8/2020) wasnt able to update my latest version of this. (as hes offline)
    Im into other things and reallife again, instead of Entropia...but should he return, you'll be able to SEE even more.

@theProphet
    Some smiled, some laughed at me...and some provided the informations needed. So, thank them !

@Wistrel
    Let me google...nahhh...but honestly, in todays world you need to discover some things on your own. :)
    The Next Island People are fairly simple to be discovered via google...and if you know their reallife names...its childsplay...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.