THE BiG PiCTURE

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Sure I get it but same as you, Entropia really isn't factoring in for me much of late. I don't think I logged in since November or something... probably almost time to do that "keep the account alive" login some month soon.

Next Island remains an "interest" but then again so does going back to Arkadia and finishing the noob missions.. or even returning to RT to see what that became after the big squish, or go to Cyrene or Toulan for the first time... but other stuff just seems more interesting really. Entropia will wait for another day.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you for making this available to future generations

what are the saying...those who forget history are condemned to repeat it... well... ... :-)

3. Reminds me of Enron and Mr J Skilling.

4. Geo

Geo

Interesting hobby

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  5. Who would that be? McCormick's flow diagram simply reminded me of the hotch-potch that Enron had become in terms of accountability, and a key player in it was Jeff Skilling which is fairly apt considering we're all 'skilling' in EU, right?

6. What I learned from the past is, that ALL of the exploiters/scammers/thiefs always tried to teach the community how innocent they are...they all barked loudly, even right after they got caught.

And you guys suddenly bark loudly here everywhere.
    But claiming this drama has been ongoing for years already ?!

So why the uproar right now ? Here ?! Because I googled the info that this BobaFett guy posted in my Bridge thread, trying to find out more ? Because, ya, I really wanted to know more about why this got posted there. Looks like as if it was just a random post set up by Boba Fett then...this wont happen again. Promised and Im sorry for my hasty reaction then.

Im also trying to SEE some decency in some of your posts, if Im not mistaken.

But this Geo guy is simply doing it wrong.

And as I can SEE admin removed it already and I guess that it / you had nothing to do with Bridge anyway then.

If you managed to prove your innocence regarding space by now, good for you.
    and should it be true, I will gladly say that you havent had the "officially cheating&exploiting planet partners" at your side...which is hard to say these days and you know exactly why.

Im after cheaters, scammers and exploiters.
    Dont be like them.

Peace

7. This is not what you originally said! You changed that post!

8. Appreciate the apology - there is really no need to fight.
    There was also no 'sudden' barking - keep in mind thing have been piling up and you not only followed up on things boba fett posted but also made derogatory comments about my wife in the mankini thread - taking her quote wrongly as well as out of the sudden calling us cheaters , etc. and calling me names as well. So it seemed abit more then just following something up - but if the peace offering is honest im the first to take it and hope we can improve forward from there.
    Im on ep planets discord now and happy to follow up in voicechat anything you might want to discuss or are curious about.
    Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.