The crying continues...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 28, 2020.

1. A collection of random crying, begging and repetitive postings.

After begging for communications since 10 years, always recieving a fart in the face in return...Evey thought it might be a good idea to ask for... communications again...

[​IMG]

Why ? Because he (an his other avatars) believe, that the worthless Mindark crap on the forum will change Entropia in a positive way one day...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...k-and-the-eu-player-base.278043/#post-3726088

upload_2020-10-28_12-59-4.png

I mean, he just got a big fat shared loot with this avatar...so why cant he be satisfied and stfu already ? ;D

upload_2020-10-28_13-2-17.png

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Seems a reasonable request and fits the rules. It will be ignored of course.

3. Sometimes, at rare events, even the real fanboys tend towards reality...

upload_2020-12-20_14-7-43.png

4. I'm not a fanboy at all, do a search on PCF and see all the times I blast at MA. Usually I try to have a positive attitude and have fun, that's far from being a fanboy.

But I'm sure whatever I say will be spun into some kind of conspiracy theory so don't expect a follow up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Positive attitude and fun...you got me for a second...

6. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

Your pretty good actually Chief. Some might confuse you wtih ZEN leader of Payn Inc (chief Exploiter and Botter society).

THey should re name that society to untouchables.

Enjoy the show.

Oh is Yoggate still going on? i thought Ludvig promised would be 1 week? (he forgot which year).

Suck it up :)

7. When a 12 year old player spams the forum with useless sh!t...Im speechless.... x'D

upload_2020-12-25_23-14-35.png

8. Fan_boy99

He is a well known guy who has some serious issues (sadly) he takes his pleasure in hunting 'punties' (as he calls them hmself he only hunts those for bones takes him about 2 months to get 10 ped.

Each to their own id rather play Prison Archict which i got free thanks to this forum. Each to your own big Mac!

9. upload_2020-12-27_17-13-16.png ...

10. As old as Entropia...sometimes it cloned the traded item :)

upload_2020-12-27_17-15-12.png

11. upload_2020-12-27_17-16-53.png

upload_2020-12-27_17-17-32.png

Rimmer likes that !

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  12. The exploit was actively abused for years, got "adressed" for the 1st time in early 2020...and further steps got ignored since then, because it was many of the "big spenders" abusing the system.
    You cant ban these, right ? ^^

upload_2020-12-27_17-44-47.png

upload_2020-12-27_17-50-12.png

upload_2020-12-27_17-51-19.png

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  13. YEAH, SHOW EM BOOOYYY ! ;D

upload_2021-1-1_18-11-23.png

14. Just another desperate cry. ;)

When you ask simple questions on the other forum, it can sometimes end up as...you beeing declared as an idiot.
    Because why would you want to annoy the allknowing "elite" of Entropia with your powerfull foolishness ?

They tell you, that you have absolutely no idea of coding and business.
    They tell you its a dumb question. They tell you its a dumb idea. They tell you that it serves absolutely no purpose.

Hell, they sometimes even point you towards the threads that... already got posted more than a dozen times before, regarding the very same matter, so you will know, what a search function is...just to ignore it next time...just wondering....

But even if there are already dozens of "how to use a gaming controller in Entropia" and even tutorial threads, oldtimer CozMoDan (SEE Post #7 - Heyyy yooOOOOoo is loot better the last days, yes ?) has the guts to start yet another thread on top of it, after waking up late and still drunk on a sunday...Just wondering kthxbye.. (Just wondering, I have no idea...I never use gamming controllers...I never had one...what are they...and the question arised out of nowhere this "morning", after 14 years, because heyyyyyyy, probably noone ever asked that before so I started this thread !!!111)...the usual suspects "answering" (Yes, no, maybe, offtopic)...because they also have no idea of the other gazzillion posts about the gamming controller threads...because they simply dont care...this sometimes feels like pure boredom...or still totally drunk (gamming)...or just gap fillers commissioned by MA..."Hey, could you please introduce the community to just another "How to use gamming controller" thread again ? Thx.

controller1.jpg controller2.jpg

Look how happy CozMoDan is after a :
    -Never used it, no idea
    -Play with Xbox controller sometimes

upload_2021-1-10_17-59-38.png

AND FiNALLY !!! *drummroll*

upload_2021-1-10_19-32-2.png

15. Fan_boy99

i KNEW you would mention Cozmo again :). He has issues mate (not as many issues as StevieB but you know what i mean... ;) > anyway i didnt come on here to talk about Cozmo. You once did a picture (stolen by others that used your picture).

Selling: - Yog Horror for sale | PlanetCalypsoForum

Selling: - WTS [Yog Horror Pet] with unlock buff | PlanetCalypsoForum

A few others look for yourself. Sure as sh*t they did not get back the 10k peds they originally paid for to exploit. They was trying to sell back to suckers for 9k peds lol.

Liu has a Yog Horror i heard..... Try 100 peds :) (without the exploit buff its just a regular pet sorry Liu :) . You should have sold it to 1 of the exploiters then cashed out fast..........

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Fan_boy99

Also Mark . Cozmo Dan once (you posted about it 1-2 years ago) asked about who many teeth are in a Humans mouth. Or some weird shit like that. Cozmo does no harm (Unlike StevieB but there is a full website about that idiot) but it best to never ever engage in any kind of chat with Cozmo ;) :). Anyway good look Liu.

Also you never said who that Chinese lady is in your profile photo :(.

Edited. Reason i asked Liu 2-3 years ago about his profile photo is i am 99.99% sure i saw that 'celeb' somewere before. After all this time it is time to say Liu for sure :). Anyway off to play Crying Suns for free adios :)

17. Fan_boy99

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/yog-pet-buff-issue.272776/page-15 had to interupt playing the latest free game as your best friend 3 accounts Evey commented on Lius Yog. I would genuinely pay 500 peds for a Yog Horror (which is what it is worth now.

Sorry again Liu you should have sold that when you was doing your sell out too late now.

On another story some1 who i 'think' is a genuine player giving credit to StevieB

New; Player Fund | PlanetCalypsoForum (
    psyche)

quote Even with StevieB's reputation, it is still a risk with him.

What planet are these people on?

18. Always BIG LOL at good ol StevieB x'D

I bet Liu was beeing sarcastic...and Multiple-Accounts-Evey didnt get it...

Then again, Id also try to get rid of my yog now as fast as possible. xD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.