The crying continues...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Oooooof....ya right, its as simple as that... x'D

z.jpg

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Who would MA conspire with? I guess the Whales?

3. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  4. upload_2021-1-31_18-36-49.png

Forever roflcopter at FOMA

upload_2021-1-31_18-37-13.png

5. "Enough is enough...this is outrageous"

These guys never fail to entertain me... x'D

upload_2021-2-1_10-58-35.png

6. Fan_boy99

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Again...just wondering...holy shit... x'D
    Either fully bored or trolling, ya. (or "payed" by MA to keep the forum alive...with troll postings)

And all of those professional math-professor guys stepping forward, providing an "explanation".
    "Yeesss noOOOoOoo mayybeeee I dont knoOooOOOow"

When I chipped out all evade (6k+) and dodge (8k+) back then, there was no obvious difference
    in getting hit big big atrox and big drones. But hey, what do I know. Im not a professor.

8. Fan_boy99

Mostly just the big investors left now desperately keeping the dream alive.

Oh Mashermesh what happened to the Compets Audit? no1 bothered to follow up on that 1.

Didnt think so. $500k Cost to make Con Pets.. Simmonds and friends got $2.5m.

Nice

How do i use a Joystick?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Fucking Obviously MindArk?

I now realise I have no idea what it means... just took it as a name Foma Fortuna... didn't notice it was an acronym somehow.

Re joystick... next time I log in.. I'll see what state my set up is in at least for land/air. Re space... I suspect it got nerfed but I not been to space in years.

Edit, not logged in since some time quite a while ago last year so may be a while...

10. Fan_boy99

Question: - Should MindArk bring back the Cyrene Armors? | PlanetCalypsoForum

Same shit as always. 1 big scam/messup. wait 3-12 months. 1 brief post and usual people (like Pudding) are thanks for communication MA! keep up the good work!.

FO

I was called an idiot here a long time ago (by some1 who is the REAL idiot) and now even MA big fanboys agree with me.

Sadly (of course) the big negative posts on PCF get deleted by the paid for full time staff (that the REAL IDIOTS PAY FOR = YOU).

Anyway off to play the 100% free Jurassic Park game again (its a good hard real game) that i (and others) got 100% for free.

Bya suckers. 1 day i hope their is a law for aiding and abetting Swedish Companies......

What happened to the many grants that MA got? where did the Swedish/EU (which meant all European tax payers) money went to?. I know where it fucking went.

On holidays to Bahamas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Jurassic Park is free? That's a Frontier game right?

12. Fan_boy99

13. Fan_boy99

@McCormick that was an intense but enjoyable post I hope real Kris landed somewhere safe as I am clearly now working with genetic clone Kris or Cyborg Kris, I’ll keep the warning in mind.

I think Mark is still in shock (but he should be used to the bullshit by now???). Hope he is ok.

14. Fan_boy99

Jurassic Park WAS free at Xmas. It was on EPIC Game store (there was 1 100% free game every day over Xmas). Me Mark and a few others got it. It is a good game (for us it was 100% free as we read Entropiaplanets) :) ;)

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah shame, I wasn't on here for quite a while. That one might have convinced me...

16. We are NOT going to release our promises this time... x'D

But there might be a sneak peak and...*faith in Mindark restored*...

This really cant be healthy for these disturbed and addicted gamblers... beyond sick...but an excellent example about confused and ill minds, falling for the same tactics since 10+ years...unbelieveable... :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...up-about-the-vu-and-the-ui-lab-update.280071/

17. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'm sure the new interface will be awesome!

Untitasdassdasled.jpg

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  18. Fan_boy99

He NEVER changes.

Once a scammer now an exploiter. The comments on PCF the MOD edited (obviously) but i can say here on this forum = Je jak Bam nickname here = it is Yogbam.

Every1 knows he was 1st to exploit the Yog exploit. Read his post he desperately try to play innocent LOL

Yog Pet Buff Issue | Page 15 | PlanetCalypsoForum

Page 15

Once a scumbag always a scumbag

19. When the ubers cry...and cry...and cry....

upload_2021-2-27_13-53-55.png

20. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

lol - that's a clever one. Always never ceases to amaze me what people dream up to avoid being looted. So I guess the deal here is to always stay self damaged over 50% of your health in PvP4 and, while you can killed, you can't be looted. Genius.

PS "lovely pink trail of crap following you around" - another form of genius... a "special" kind

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.