The EntropiaPlanets guide to Achievements

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Guides and Help' started by NotAdmin, Feb 16, 2011.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

With the introduction of VU 2011.1, Entropia Universe now allows for players to track their in-game achievements.

This guide is intended to provide an oversicht of the available achievements, while we await the finalizing of coding an EntropiaPlanets achievements tracker (due later this week).

Introduction
    An achievement can be unlocked by achieving a specific goal. At the time of writing this guide, there are 7 different categories of achievements:

PVP (does not contain any achievements for the time being)
    Mining
    Hunting
    Manufacturing
    Stories
    Exploring
    Feats

You can find a full list of available achievements by checking your Action Library (default key Y). You will find them under Avatar, second option on the left.

[​IMG]

When you complete an achievement, you will receive a visual note on the screen:​

[​IMG]

Available achievements
    Please check the following threads for lists of achievements per planet:

Entropia Universe Achievements
    Planet Calypso Achievements
    ROCKtropia Achievements
    Next Island Achievements
    Arkadia Achievemets
    Hunt The THING Achievements

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

There are also a number of "Hidden" achievements, which can be unlocked by triggering specific actions.

These exist on some, but not all the planets. See below for links to lists of hidden achievements on the individual planets.

List of Hidden Achievements on Planet Calypso.

3. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

If the mission is complete, will a visit to the broker be enough to get credit for the achievement? For example the certified hunter or miner missions. Or the puny mobs

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Yes, it will. I finished all the Gateway missions, and just dropping by the proper NPC for a mission get you the achievement. The same applies to the "easter egg" visits to Jenny's island etc. You have to revisit the same location as before, and then will get the achievement.

5. Neuromancer

It looks like the 3 puny missions have to be redone since you only get credit as a certified hunter.

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The post with hidden achievements has been updated with a few additional achievements, sorted alphabetically, and the formatting of the descriptions has been standardized.

7. Neuromancer

The stairs in the north part of PA close to the medical guide are good for the suicide missions

8. Neuromancer

I'm having trouble with the Iron Forged achievement. Is it awarded for completing any Iron challenge or only for clearing 10K?

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

To the best of my knowledge, only the 10k. I have yet to complete one of those, though, so I cannot personally verify this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.