The Eudoria -> Amethera long distance swim

Discussion in 'Entropia Events' started by RAZER, Oct 8, 2009.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

OK I think this haven't been tried yet and I got inspired by a post on EF and because it is kinda boring alone I decided to make an event out of it.

so.....

[​IMG]

No prizes or anything, just a nice swim with a lot of friends and seeing if this is possible. So if you wanna join, come to PA and wear your swim suit.

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Nice idea. Feel free to add it to the event calendar :)

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

ROFL nice event :D remember to rub yourself in in vaseline .. it's gonna be a LONG swim ...

4. Nice idea :)

Sadly, you will get as far south as the edge of map square in which Port Atlantis resides. After that you will get the "The area you have tried to enter is unavailable" message.

Should be good for a 5 - 10 minute swim if you want to make the race to be the first one to get the server message.

5. RAZER

probably, but if you don't try you don't know for sure :bigsmile:

6. I'll adjust my post :D

I tried, I know :)

7. RAZER

lol, now you spoiled all the fun :boxer:

8. Stave

Stave Guest

lol im sure one day RAZER we will be able to go on that marathon swim, when FPC Open Amethera up more :)

And ill try to be there if its still on ;)

9. RAZER

yep still on, see no reason not to do it, might even end up in a swim around Eudoria to (well a piece of it).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.