The "European Space Agency" (Game) - Final Report Executive Summary (2009/2010)

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Was he ? Thats quite interesting.

As I havent sent anything to him yet, Id like to add some quesitons on top of it now. :)

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think he was interviewed in here... I'm not sure where my copy is.... but it might be 1 meter to my left... if it is... I'll let you know [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awaiting reply.

4. I still have that mag but its location is similarly not precisely known.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Hmmmm.... it turns out it was not 1m to the left after all... I did find a lot of really cool/nerdy old stuff but not my massive pile of entropia magazines (I had print outs of most of them). Somewhere... I even have some Cyrene promo stuff... who would have imagined what little that would come to.

Worryingly I'm drawing a total blank on where all my Entropia stuff is now (the curse of moving) but sure it is somewhere. I don't remember packing it though but that probably just means it was in something else. I certainly know I didn't chuck any of it.

6. Sadly I havent heard back from Magnus Eriksson. I bet some Simmonds got in the way. ;D

There is hope though...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.