The Freaky Friday is back in full effect! :)

Discussion in 'AHR - Atlas Haven Radio' started by Daggerthuggert, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Hey Freaky Friday Fans!

Sometimes in life small breaks are needed to keep things flowing. We here at the Freaky Friday had to have such a little break, which you all prolly noticed the last few weeks. But such breaks also come to an end, and so has this one! :) Yes, we will be back Friday the 28 of october from 15.00 MA time going all the way thru to midnight.
    There will be a good old party at the Club-X (Omegaton West Habitat Teleporter, Alpha Building, Second Floor, Appartment G). We also have some stuff to give away, so expect a competition or 2... ;) Even your wildest dreams of space flight might come true. And ofcourse, not to forget, the 9 hours of pumpin electronic tunes brought to you by the Freaky Friday Team.
    We hope to see you all at the Club, don't miss out on this one!!!

Tune in and Freak out

Ruzlix, MistahE and Daggert

• Like Like x 2
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

WOOT !!!!
    We need to get some party place on Arkadia to, so we can have an Arkadia branch for the parties. I'll see if I can find a nice location

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good call Razer. :)

4. RAZER

think the museum at Celeste could be a nice spot or maybe one of the caves

5. Sounds nice. If your online and wanna start a party, let us know, we'll tell the arkadians listening in to get their butts to wherever you decide to... :)

6. RAZER

Not sure if I can make it today, but I'll definitely will do that. If I can today I'll let you know of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.