The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entropia Tools' started by dendricala, Sep 27, 2010.

1. earle80ta

earle80ta Guest

I used this calculator. It really works good .Thanks .....

2. you welcome dude...... share the news :-)

3. little little bump

4. little bump

5. little bump

6. update:
    we add the possibility to search by item name
    you can now edit the MV according with you own data
    we have implemented the sorting option, this mean that over time you will found less unknown items

7. little bump

8. little bump

9. little bump

10. little bump

11. Hi,

EntropiaTools seems to have been gone, so I tested this one. Good job!!!
    Works smooth and nicely, and is much more informative.

At first I missed the "Export to CSV" option, but then I realized I'd not need to import the data into Calc anymore anyways ;-)) So just keeping the plain inventory text dumps from the account page works great.

One thing I miss:

Often it happens that I drop a stack of [something] into the mess of my storage, ignoring that there is yet another stack where it'd belong to, or that I forget something in the depths of my pockets, carrying around endlessly.
    In my calc sheet I had a macro that would search for duplicate entries, solving this problem. For sure a pain where it hurts to always have my 5 ModFAPs displayed, and my 7 ImpMk.IIs ... ;-p

Well, would it be possible to have such? Maybe a checkbox in the upper area (filters), that, when checked, displays any dupes in italic, or bold/italic? Or in any other easily recognizable way? Would be quite helpful!

About the Wiki link:

Why not add a link to both of the Wikis in the auctionitemlist page? Maybe a link to BobTheBuilder, too ...

Anyways, thank you for this great tool! It's bookmarked.

Have a good time!

12. Hello thx for you inputs.
    Now about entropiatools. Very strange it don t works. I got this domain alert from godaddy:

We have noted that the following changes occurred between 31-Jul-2011 and 01-Aug-2011:
    The domain expiration date has been changed:
    OLD: 31-Jul-2011
    NEW: 31-Jul-2012

The domain name servers have been changed:
    OLD: NS57.1AND1.COM
    NS58.1AND1.COM
    NEW: NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

for the following name(s):
    ENTROPIATOOLS.COM

so look like the domain was renew ...i guess the owner is just setting up it.
    about your specific inputs: we are making an upgrade that will dispay the items in alphabetic order, so it will be very easy for you to track duplicate items.
    i wrote down your other suggestions
    thx
    dc

13. Hi,

realized that the value of our PED card isn't displayed in the source on /myAccount/myItems.

This sux because this way you'll never have a reliable number. Any trade/ auction will poison the values, any PED forgotten on card will make the result quite useless.

So the results of your great tool aren't as useful as they could be, because one of the most important "items" is just missing in the source.

I've made a bug report on EF. Support appreciated.

Have a good time!

14. hello
    it was used to have also our ped card in the item list, but like you said looks like it s no more. In any case our tool, also before this change, didn t calculate the ped card. There are many reasons about the main reason it s because you don t need it. The inventory calculator helps you to calculate how much works your avatar's items based on the MV. Ped card has not MV so you don t need to make any operation about. Also the inventory compare, useful to calculate what you gain or loose in a run, does the same.

15. Hi Dendricala,

imagine we'd have the value of our PED card in the list, and [dream mode] maybe even the value of our stuff locked in auction [/dream mode] ...

We'd just make a daily copy of "our items" and would have a perfect history of our losses ;-)

For sure it's not a problem of your great tool. I just posted it here to point to a problem that took me a long time to discover - that the values provided by /myAccount/myItems are lacking a most important factor, and that it is necessary to withdraw all your PED from your card to get real data.

Thanks for your great work, have a good time!

PS: Maybe I'm missing something, but when doing a compare, the totals aren't displayed, only the change value?

16. hello
    when you do the compare only the changed values are displayed. This is, IMO, the perfect way to really analyze your mining, hunting or crafting runs. It will give you the value in PED (TT+MV) of your gain/lost and also the items gained (es you loot a weapon) or that decay (es armor)/consumed (es fap broken) during a run.

17. little bump

18. Update 28 Aug 2011

In this update we indtroduce two new feautures to our tool

1) the item now are sorted in alphabetic order (you ask it, you got it)

2) the MV now can be selected based on the MV recorder from the 4 different auction territories. This mean you can analyze your inventory, or your run, based on calypos or arkadia or rocktropia or next island MV.

In this update we indtroduce two new feautures to our tool​

1) the item now are sorted in alphabetic order (you ask it, you got it)​

2) the MV now can be selected based on the MV recorder from the 4 different auction territories. This mean you can analyze your inventory, or your run, based on calypos or arkadia or rocktropia or next island MV.​

ofc, been the oldest one calypso still offer the most complete MV data. I guess this will change overtime.​

Attached Files:

19. little bump

20. little bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.