The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entropia Tools' started by dendricala, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Hi,

But me haz none excel :)

Joke aside, my fault, sorry. Misleading formulated, I edited it.
    It's fine to have it this way, I was just looking after the format, because I'd want to import it to a database anyway. Was quite surprised to find HTML code, excel really does strange things sometimes ;-)

Anyway, LibreOffice imports it.

Have a good time!

2. cool , happy to know that is ok for you too :-)
    dc

3. little bump

4. little bump

5. little bump

6. little bump

7. little bump

8. 26march2012

new update (super requested by our users): DETACH ALL option
    make it simple:

whatever you use our inventory calculator or compare analysis you normally have many items attached like those ones (red bar)

[​IMG]

now after the analysis you can select the "Detach All" option and all the items will be re analyzed and the correct location will be show (red bar and arrow)

[​IMG]

this option will be very useful to locate each single item in the universe and to calculate each hunting, mining or whatever ingame run at a new precision level.
    (moreover if we well know MA, how they copied entropiabay introducing the search option in the in game auction, probably in the future they will copy this too, and it will be a good news for all)​

9. Probably already been asked, but just to bump it anyway, where do you get the MU info from?

10. from auctiondata in my signature

11. hello, did you check our new options????

12. little bump

13. little bump

14. little bump

15. little bump

16. little bump

17. little bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.