The Musical flow of gaming

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Oddbunny, Oct 20, 2010.

1. During my 24 years of living on this planet I've been quite happy to have been gaming for at least half my life.

In-game music is pretty boring after the first 100 hours, so either iTunes/Pandora saves the day.

Recently got turned on to 'For Silence' by Paul Hartnoll, while playing Chime. Has a nice relaxing feeling to it while offering a good beat.

For a little more adrenaline rush, I go with some Ferry Corsten. Useful for those big hunts.

I listened to Black Eyed Peas alot when I first started playing Project Entropia (as it was called). Still do.

Linkin Park is a perfect fit for any occasion. I could listen to these guys all day and not get bored.

For those...odd occasions, Modest Mouse hits the spot.

Finally when you want some alternative:

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Nice selection of tracks there OB ... you should put some in my "What are you listening to ..." thread in the MindStar Radio sub-forum. :)

AND ... you can color my purple ass HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY that you are at this forum and have started a blog. I truly miss your blogs ... they are great, so I hope you keep adding to this one when you have time.

HUGS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.