The Nun and Priest divorced after Monday??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RAZER, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

Will you guys wear your OJs in game till the 24th (<- last match for NL this world cup)? :smile:

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I will wear it, but a lot longer then you think

3. RAZER

So, just to let everybody know who will be playing tomorrow

DENMARK
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOLLAND
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and I am wearing my orange suit already:

[​IMG]

4. You used your opalos.
    Cheaters! :disgust:

:bigsmile:

5. RAZER

LOL, told you so !!!!
    But we were playing 12 agains 10, thanx to that nice Dane who made a goal for us :)

[​IMG]

6. You should have won 3-1 I think (without the own goal).

We had like 1 decent change and you had a few you dident score on.
    We were almost even in the first half - but after the own goal in second half you had all the time in the world and could wait for our mistakes, whereas we had to push on...

To sum up: Bah!

7. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

To confirm this fact, I watched today and Holland did win 2-0.:whistle:
    curious to see what South Africa does on Friday with Bafanna-Bafanna.

8. RAZER

I must say the Us did pretty good this week against the UK.

And some how the Dutch team didn't play like they did in the matches before the WorldCup, it looked slow and not attractive. The Danes were playing Ok until their own goal, that's what killed them in the end.

Japan for us this weekend and looking in Japan - Cameroon today, that shouldn't be much trouble. Would be nice if Denmark could go with us to the next round.

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Agreed. Pretty boring match actually. Watched it in the canteen at work, but it came nowhere near what was shown against France and Italy two years ago. THAT was top class football. Today's exercise seemed all about not wasting valuable resources and/or energy (because the Dutch team probably expected to win in the first place).

Or, as a Dutch blog wrote: Excellent result: playing poorly, but winning.

10. RAZER

Indeed I think they didn't play as good as they could have because of 2 years ago. Those 2 matches against France and Italy were so good they probably thought they were European champions already (and so did all the Dutch fans) and they thought Russia would be easy. Today they won as they should, but didn't add to the favorite roll they already have.

So, like you said Peter, boring match, but 3 points in the pocket.

11. RAZER

Next stop, Japan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They beat Cameroon with 1-0, so anything could happen, but I don't think they should be a big problem for the Dutch.

12. RAZER

Well lets see what happens whey Germany and Holland end up together in the finals :bigsmile:. I think we have some scores to settle (world cup 1974).

13. Well, tbh, i'm not really a soccer fan...

Nonetheless i think we'll wipe the floor with your team (if you get far enough that is) :P

14. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I just new Holland would win :D ... then again, if we didn't score in the wrong end then .... :rolleyes:

15. Germany is by far the best team ive seen so far in the world cup... Grnted AUS wasent exactly a "class team", and they did get one player thrown out... But the headder from mikoslav klose was just insanely good...

16. MistressArwen

I saw em Japs play, tbh I didnt think they would win at all against Cameroon, boy was I surprized. Frankly I think the Japanese are too small to make it against the other taller teams. This is why I dont think they stand a chance against the dutch. Unless....they pull out some of em flipping Ninja tricks with the ball :)

17. MistressArwen

I saw a Football commercial on TV,(funniest commercials), with a dutch fan swapping T-shirts with a german fan, after delliberatelly spilling something onto him. The funny thing is it is a black polo shirt that turns orange the more energetic the fan becomes. It was rather funny tho. My Mom and I may be from American and German decent, but I am for the Dutch team, sry, but they are the best u know:):loveshower:

18. RAZER

They were indeed playing very good and fast footbal, nothing like we are used from Germany. This German team is much younger then all the other German teams we had before, so maybe that is why, we'll see.

Yep I was surprised to about the Japs, but maybe Cameroon underestimated them, what the Dutch won't do after that match.

Yep thats the Nuon Energy shit and can be bought for 15 euro from the Uw energieleverancier voor stroom & gas | altijd Nuon website. But we, the Dutch, always have a lot of funny and weird orange stuff during matches. Yesterday a few Dutch girls were arested because they were wearing orange Bavaria Beer dress an tried to get into the stadium. The organization didn't want that because the main sponsor is Budweizer Beer and the girls were arested.

19. I reckon we will find out, we've been 3rd in 2010, i think it's overdue... ;)

Gary Lineker

20. RAZER

Sorry couldn't resist:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.