The official affiliate program by MindArk (2009-20xx) and the german XARXA GmbH

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Dec 25, 2017.

1. I've lured in a few hundred. Only 1 player is active and he just sweats from the monthly spending statistics I am given...
    I get a % of their decay, regardless of their loots.
    I get my ped via ingame ped center without notification.

So first step was filling an Inquiry Form to let them know what my service was (pedtoclick)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P_AZwwfjGP1IDbLnuBNpjJE5ME94F6Dw8f0FBblNqSk/edit?usp=sharing

There is also the cease and desist I received AFTER filling that form and being accepted and allowed to use their logo and whatnot, because there is zero communication by the CEO and the underlings.

---

MindArk PE AB would like to request that you remove all references to
    MindArk and/or Entropia Universe or any of it affiliates from your
    pedtoclick.com website immediately. MindArk PE AB has not authorized
    the use of it’s name or any imagery in relation to this website.
    MindArk PE AB respectfully submits that you cease and desist from
    using any reference to it being involved with the pedtoclick.com
    website.

Kind Regards

David

--
    David Simmonds
    Chief Executive Officer
    MindArk PE AB

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
    The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
    entity to which it is addressed. The information is considered confidential
    and may not be copied, reviewed, retransmitted, or in any way be divulged
    to parties outside of the intended recipients.
    If information from this correspondence is divulged to external parties, legal
    action may be taken. If you received this in error, please contact
    Support_Info@mindark.com and delete the material from all computers.

----
    I replied:

Just curious, is that actually you or a representative for you? Seems odd that a CEO would spend his important time for DMCA reports.
    And is EntropiaPartners approved? I am just curious. If not why are they not also being targeted?

Thanks for your time. Once again I just want to help the non depositing community so they an stay around and not quit.

---

Answer to your first email, A Cease and Desist email has more effect
    from either Legal or the CEO.
    I like to know whats going on in all areas of MindArk, so I am
    involved in many projects.

---

I was initially accepted with this email:
    Oct 26, 2016
    Hello,

I am following up a discussion regarding affiliate possibility. We have reworked the plan and I am now looking for a few selected affiliates, in different countries, that can contribute to the development of Entropia Universe the years to come.

As you understand, EU has been going on for quite some time, and the fact that it is based on a real economy we have players that continue playing it for years.

Lately I have been reaching out to the community to find candidates in the local countries that I think we fail to reach, Spain and Russia being two of them, and now South Korea.
    I want to share an interesting video that sort of give the scale of the history and the economy that I think have attracted quite a few to EU.

What country and language could would you represent? And what are your experiences in online marketing, viral marketing, streaming and blogging?

---

Here is an excerpt from the affiliate document, the rest is not really interesting.

https://i.imgur.com/goOXgpU.png

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. So its impossible to know how much you really would have gotten...except the player you lured in would have sent you some excel-decay-sheets.

So you got a % (1?) :P And where does it say how it exactly works ?

3. Players don't send in the data, MA does and its anonymous so I don't know who I have reffered. I have a set percentage, the standard amount is 15% I believe.

4. Hmmm ok thanks for the insight.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Very informative. I like how you shared comms that said you couldn't share them too :afro:

Interesting they got shirty about you mentioning Entropia Universe or MA on your site.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Yea it's funny
    You can't just write in the signature of an email that it is confidential, it doesn't work that way. Same goes for putting it in a document that you send via email.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting. I bet a lot of companies try stuff like that though, simply because it is far easier to just confidently imply something and I bet 99% of people go along with it. Especially if they have no particular reason not to.

8. Interesting: At least until new-years-eve 2016/2017 Zefram was "partying" with John Bates in Los Angeles.

John Bates, who hasnt been at MA for a long time...but still is at MA...

Zefram...the "creator" of the Official Calypso Affiliate Program...

Screenshot_2021-01-07 Stefan Krueger Facebook.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.