The Rules of Canley v1.0

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by ChelaBias, Apr 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. He does not strike me as the whining kind. it is more probable he is confused by the lack of swirlies :).

• Like Like x 8
  2. Nice one Una, a good clean kill, Bunny is history.

Glad you realised your own error with the attempt on Anna, it means the Rules make sense :).

Congratulations.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Poor Bunny. Gratz Una. :ok:

Actually Una is probably hiding in every corner, in every shadow, behind every tree, just waiting to pounce and scan you. Nowhere is safe Anna. In EU no one can hear you scream. :hehe:

• Like Like x 9
  4. Current status as at 13:14 MA Monday 21st of April 2008

Current Value of Surviving Assassins.
    00 PED Amstek Kets Ketsma

00 PED Jelly Burgerman Belly
    00 PED Harry Cantbe Serious
    00 PED Slartybartfass slarty bummel
    10 PED Roger Stratos Fa
    00 PED Una Griph Alconbury
    00 PED Sally Tigeress Serious

Eliminated Assassins.
    00 PED Sandra Bunny Doright eliminated by Una Griph Alconbury

Current Surviving Targets
    Eike Phoenix Aikenslash
    Erach Erach Vortur
    Jane Trinity Cougar
    Shimeron Shim Skylark
    Sylena Sylc Aleska
    Chela Cee Bias
    Anna Ufo Avaimenpera
    Sarah Nin Jones
    Karl Pilki01 Pilkington

Eliminated Targets
    James Dont GiveUp eliminated by Roger Stratos Fa

• Like Like x 6
  5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Please make some suggestions for improvement.Where are you located?
    Are they exactly the same? Whoa.I wouldn't know why don't you ask someone else. What is in EU no one can hear you scream like in there? I'm happy you're amused.

6. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Thank god im alive...

Good duel, i have to admit. My heart stopped when i was standing next to Vote, and i saw this guy raising scanner towards me... Then i look at name... Una Griph Alconbury.

I rushed behind Vote, and he didnt get me :)

After that he fooled me and said he got me :(

But in the end, nobody was killed. (Except Bunny, R.I.P.)

• Like Like x 6
  7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Blabberbot, self destruct!!!

Yeah right, as if I am going to reveal that. :rotfl:

• Like Like x 4
  8. Yeah, that was when I had returned to get a valid screenie instead :D Tried to start a conversation with you so that you would stand still for me :hehe:

• Like Like x 9

9. A very good duel, clearly your fight back was enough to save you from being terminated, you can thank Phoenix for suggesting the amendments :).

Have to say I am very pleased with the way this is working out :)

• Like Like x 7
  10. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) Compare that to a bad duel your fight back was enough to save you from being terminated you can thank Phoenix for suggesting the amendments.:-) I am delighted by your happiness.

11. Thank you :).

• Like Like x 5
  12. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

You know what? This way being an assassin is surely a disadvantage now :hehe: Assassins are being hunted down from both victims and other fellow assassins. But being an assassin is much better in the way of stealth and discreet moving. Much more action and fast heartbeats ;)

• Like Like x 7

13. I have to admit I like this :) but will wait and see what others think, of course in a vendetta where the target(s) are unaware of their status it kind of reverts to the way it was but then I guess a target may be come suspicious :).

• Like Like x 5
  14. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  15. Another good kill, good job :). Not sure he was sneaking, looks more like he is taking a leak :).

• Like Like x 5
  16. Current status as at 09:41 MA Tuesday 22nd of April 2008

Current Value of Surviving Assassins.
    00 PED Jelly Burgerman Belly
    00 PED Harry Cantbe Serious
    00 PED Slartybartfass slarty bummel
    10 PED Roger Stratos Fa
    00 PED Una Griph Alconbury
    00 PED Sally Tigeress Serious

Eliminated Assassins.
    00 PED Sandra Bunny Doright eliminated by Una Griph Alconbury
    00 PED Amstek Kets Ketsma eliminated by Una Griph Alconbury

Current Surviving Targets
    Eike Phoenix Aikenslash
    Erach Erach Vortur
    Jane Trinity Cougar
    Shimeron Shim Skylark
    Sylena Sylc Aleska
    Chela Cee Bias
    Anna Ufo Avaimenpera
    Sarah Nin Jones
    Karl Pilki01 Pilkington

Eliminated Targets
    James Dont GiveUp eliminated by Roger Stratos Fa

• Like Like x 5
  17. not sure If I get this right. So an Assassin can also kill another Assassin but is not receiving a reward:confused:

• Like Like x 4

18. If the assassin who has been killed has a value (from killing targets or other assassins who have a value) then the value of the dead assassin is added to the value of the successful assassin.

So far Una has killed two assassins, both of whom had not killed a target. he is eliminating the competition but is not getting any value from it.

Hope that helps to make sense of it?

• Like Like x 4
  19. Chela, what if there is only one assassin left? Does anything happen?

• Like Like x 4
  20. The last surviving assassin would be able to continue eliminating the targets. Also the targets can try to defend themselves. This would continue until the end of the vendetta or until there are no surviving assassins or only one surviving assassin and all the targets have been eliminated.

The design of this particular game was intended to test as many of the rules as possible within a single scenario, thus assassin against target and assassin against assassin.

Effectively a contract has been put out on a group of targets and success at this has a financial reward. The Assassins are trying to get the reward by killing the targets and fulfilling the objective. However in order to encourage a little backstabbing if an assassin is particularly successful it becomes more worthwhile to the other assassins to kill the competition than the targets.

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.