The Story of Sorven!

Discussion in 'Entropia Fiction & Storytelling' started by Sorven, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Okay, so I know there was a thread created about me already, however I don't have the first post in it and it would be nice for me to have it because I can then put information there for people to read instead of having to read everything to get to any information they may want!

Anyway, here's the info:
    - I created a blog at http://sorven.blogspot.com/
    - Originally the blog was about what was going on in the game however I had stopped playing for a few months and that's when the story took off. I took Sorven off the planet and he is now somewhere else in space. You can read about his adventure so far by going back and reading all the posts.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

Id recommend people go back and read the whole story. Each entry is short enough that people could get caught up fairly quickly, but there is so much there that they would be missing if they didn't.

narfi

3. Alright, so good news. I've had some inspiration and have created posts for 3 more days, meaning our adventure continues through Sunday. I have another post in mind I might get done later today, so be sure to keep up! Oh, and I must say, the people here seem to be much more interested in my story than on another forum which I won't mention. :clap:

4. Maybe that's because peeps here have more interests than just whining about every single aspect of the game :D

5. ah... a cliffhanger!

Now, why does the day pass so slow when you're waiting for something? why?

6. I hope y'all are still enjoying the story. I've been doing my best to keep at it, I'm through Saturday right now and hopefully will get enough posts written to make it through the weekend. Its funny how hard it is to get myself to write on the weekend when I have the most time, I'm so lazy. Oh well, at least I can get enough written during the week to compensate for that. :)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good week so far, half way through it! Be sure to take some time to enjoy it too, its important to live life instead of letting it pass by. :)

7. Recent RL events kept me away from the story for a while, but boy was i in for a surprise when i return and devoured it.

Twisting and turning, nudging to new directions and always surprising...

8. Sorry for the delay!

I know, today's was not posted at 6:00am my time. I was lazy yesterday and did not write one. Please forgive me, but also please enjoy the post that is (finally) up!

9. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Sorry for the delay!

You definitely have a nice writing style Sorven, and I like your storytelling. :)

Thank you very much for sharing.

10. Sorry for the delay!

So, I have written now 100 posts for this blog, the 100th one will post on Sunday. For me I think of it as an achievement, keeping a story going for 100 different (not consecutive) days. Hopefully everyone is still enjoying the story, I'm sure I'll come up with more directions and twists and whatnot to put into it, for now I'm just writing what I can think to write each day. :)

11. Sorry for the delay!

So, I just finished writing the posts for the month of December, the next post I write is for a new year. One interesting thing, and you probably won't believe me, but the Christmas day post was NOT planned, the date just happened to coincide with that post. Anyway, that's all for the teaser on that post, I hope you are still enjoying the story.

One thing I find funny is that as people talk to me I have no idea what part of the story they're on because I am, now, a couple weeks ahead of them. Anyway, I keep trying to think of other types of things I can write, but it's not always easy. At least this blog I'm keeping is still flowing well enough, though I did have a little bit of writer's block, but none of you saw it. ;)

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see just how far I can go posting daily in the new year.

12. Post Number 200

So, I feel I've been at this awhile, longer than most things I write. I used to write my papers in about 15 minutes the day before it was due, usually got a B on the paper, so taking my time and stretching out a writing project isn't something that comes naturally to me. :)

Anyway, today's post is #200, I feel that's quite an achievement.

13. Post Number 200

Well, I feel I've done pretty well with the story so far. I have decided that today's post offers a nice opportunity to take a little break in the story and I will take advantage of it. I cannot say when my next post will be, but there will be more to come at some point in the future. I do hope you have all enjoyed the story so far and will enjoy it when I start it back up again. If you have any questions you can leave a comment or send me a message on either the Entropia Planets Forums or on the Planet Calypso Forums. When I start writing again it may not be every day, we shall see what I decide when I get it going again.

14. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Thank you for this story. I enjoy it. I have not read it all yet; I just found it.
    What I have read is fun and informative. I love a free story.
    Thank you and keep it going. It is history and lore you build.

15. So, yeah, been awhile since I posted here. :) I have been adding pieces to the story, there are now two story lines going on which for me is kinda fun. Anyway, just figured I'd update this and let y'all know it's still going, just not as fast as before. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Posting spree! 7 posts put up in 3 days, 3 story ones, 2 in-game ones, and 1 news item. I have a 4th story post made already and plan to put it up tomorrow (so long as I have time) and will probably have more in-game stuff to write about tonight as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.