Planet Toulan: There's much that can be developed by using & building on these existing systems

Discussion in 'Planet Toulan' started by McCormick, Feb 17, 2018.

1. “Learn more about depositing” <lols><rofl>

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. The biggest problem is, that tomorrow, the problems of today, will be old shit already.
    My list has many so called "up to date"...but anyway, its all old shit by now.
    MA is a pro at "how to distract the community".

Lets focus on current, unsolved things ? And then name the stable ? ;D
    The stables got introduced in 2005...13 god damn years go... :D and are, by now, way older then all of our lists combined. ;)

Statues, Quads, Batsim...there is so much that can be developed by using & building on these existing systems. ,-)

Why I understand that MA made more pecs-per-day, by handing out cheap vehicles to everyone...I would have loved to SEE vehicles become a rare opportunity to travel...lets say 500 PED per vehicle, using car sharing...and instead of adding GTA helicopters, boats, jeeps and race cars from planet earth...but it already happened...only our virtual president can now...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Best thread ive read in a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Tanks are expensive if you want costlier vehicles... and some of the other weird ones like the hoverboard, the broom and the flying saucer.

Not sure what the Ark drop ships cost? probably a lot

5. you cannot sell the dropship.
    you simply need to hunt puny oratan prospectors every day. I think 2 years worth of day in day out hunting the puny oratan will get you one. Loot is not bad on these btw.

6. San

San

7. I am currently here: V Oratan Prospector Vandals 45 days 4,500 mobs

But I am more of a visitor of all planets... So I don't expect to finish it anytime soon. And ark team has stated that there is a limited amount of dropships. It is a really nice society hunt tool.. +2 persons compared to the chopper. But then again... going with 2 choppers works too..

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Doesn't sound too bad on it's own but seriously 2 years? Do people not have better things to do with their time?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. San

San

One year, see link above. Besides, the Dropship is actually just an additional reward in a mission chain structured like many others in this game with decent skill rewards. To the second question, well, how is it different from wasting time on any other playing ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

1. The need to do it incessantly every day
    2. The repetition of the same thing

There are load of other interesting games out there. But yeh yeh... I know I know...

11. Many, many moons later, Mohammed havent replied back to this thread from february 2018.

Those 2 guys with the "awesome" idea, never posted again either.

Yay !

12. i think he's maybe still waiting for MA to fix toulan's loot issues? i was told it's broken like 1.5 to 2 years now...

13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

This doesn't encourage a visit somehow...

14. San

San

What is Toulan anyway, and more importantly, who? A copycat kind of concoction with no original ideas. Heard it's got some nice textures people like, meh to that. "Arabian SciFi", lol. These people even claim the invention of the number zero when it's really stolen from the Indians. I rather sink my money in a bottomless pit than carry it to a Middle Eastern desert where it helps feeding a religion which is hostile to everything else on the planet. The real one, I mean. In this pizza universe Toulan is a placeholder until something better comes along. I heard some new planets are in the making.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. 1 year later.

The forum is (still) dead, means communication is dead as well.
    The planet has issues since a long time. (thanks to mindark)

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. I live opposite a Mosque. It’s actually an ordinary house because the local council wouldn’t give planning permission for a traditional style Mosque.

For a long time I felt sad that despite the proximity our two communities (mostly non-Muslims) seemed almost alienated from one another (I since found they felt exactly the same).

About a year ago a neighbour’s first floor flat caught fire and the female occupier and her young daughter who was visiting for that weekend were trapped and shouting for help from her bedroom.

It was midnight, most people asleep, roads quiet but thankfully people living above the Mosque saw the smoke, rushed around with a ladder and rescued mother and daughter.

Maybe I ought not to mention that the rescuers were all Muslims, people are people irrespective of their beliefs.

Since that terrible incident we have become good friends with our ‘heroes’ and whatever prejudices and suspicions I and other residents here may have towards an abstract or extreme perception of Islam are balanced by the warmth, generosity and friendliness of everyday encounters.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Its not always about the people...but the fucking religious crap, stuck deep in their heads...since early childhood.

Imagine you would get angry and outraged, everytime someone would deny the existance of santa clause...and I mean, very angry !!!

Yet you would still help people trapped in a fire, no matter if they believe in Santa or not... :)

18. Yes religious fanaticism can make one somewhat intolerant and deaf, dumb and blind to opposing views.

But the mainstream members of any religion I think just want to live and enjoy regular type lives and live happily alongside people of other religious viewpoints.

I mean you wouldn’t go around challenging a Muslim’s belief’s any more than a child’s belief in Santa?

The fire incident was just an example how difficult it can be to get past preconceptions about other groups even when you live yards away from each other.

19. Liu

Liu

Kiss the hand you cannot cut off.

Look for yourself. Al Quran.

20. San

San

There is a big difference between ideology and individual human qualities. Most people you try to discuss with don't understand that and in a knee-jerk fashion rush to refute one with the other. I've said too much already. The coming years will see grave exacerbations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.