Total Recall Online trailer shows off the game for the first time

Discussion in 'SEE' started by NotAdmin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

2. Hard to believe its a browser game, they cut out all the "please wait loading" prompts? :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Did you see the mass amounts of miss mesaages?? Seems maybe Marcos ghost still huants See!! :alcohol:

• Like Like x 1
  4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Some of the comments in the source article were interesting e.g :

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Just seen the 2012 Total Recal movie this week and that was OK (not great, but OK). Seems to me that the movie is not something to make a game about unless you let go of the movie and just use the name. Anyway I agree with the comment on that website: "Cut to the important news. Can I roll a three breasted sex worker, or can't I?"

• Like Like x 1
  6. not really have you tried quakelive.com? looks pretty similar graphics. Interestingly last night was playing it without even a hard drive just running ubuntu off a USB. So i totally dig the browser based games.

7. Maybe MA should take a hint and make EU browser based seeing as this is the way most mmorpgs have gone, i.e SL is another...

8. SEE SEE...hrmpf...so this is what might have showed up in our universe...besides planet titanic, planet michael and planet universal monsters, etc.

I prefer the original movie anyway and about the gametrailer...well, it might beat dozens of korean mmos, but the feeling of "Recall" and planet "Mars" ? Somehow that didnt came through in this video clip. Not at all.

Another movie title miss-used in a game/standard mmo ? We will SEE... ;p

9. SEE what I mean(t) ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.