Tours: Swamp Camp to Twin Peaks 10th Feb

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by EP-Newsbot, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Today at 07:40 MA Time Entropia Tour Agency will be operating a TP Run to Twin Peaks, The Route will be: Swamp Camp, Orthos, Fort Fury, Zychicon, Eurus, Twin Peaks. This will be the first tour for us at this time slot. It will however, be conducted in the same format as the evening tours, with [...]

More...

2. Stave

Stave Guest

Hope the run went well :)

3. Marcus Kaine

Marcus Kaine Beacons... mmmm

The run was a success, only a small group but we had fun. The run lasted about 2 hours with very few mobs in the way, the mobs that did pose a threat were quickly despatched by our awesome team of guards, great work guys, very much appreciated for taking the time out to help.
    Hoping to gather a larger group of new comers next week for the Swamp Camp to Neas run, so if any new players don't have New Oxford, Genesis HQ, Wolverine Hope, Miwak, Timbesha, Silver Ridge, Neas TP's, then be at Swamp Camp at 7:40am MA time and we'll get you there.

Also, if anyone is willing to give a couple of hours to be a guard on a run, again, it would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for one person each run to lead the team of new guys, this position of Lead Runner wont cost you anything, you wont have to shoot anything, all it takes is enough knowledge to run when its safe ahead, and stop when it's not, and probably answer any questions the new guys have, and maybe a running commentary of the places we visit if you feel like it.

To answer a couple of questions I got.
    From the new comers.
    Q: How much does it cost to go on the run?
    A: The cost is zero to you, It's a completely free service. All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that we have so that you stay safe, and just enjoy the ride.

Q: How long will it take, and do I have to do the whole run from start to finish?
    A: Takes about 2-3 hours from start to finish depending on how many mobs are in the way. No you don't have to do the whole run, you can drop off any time you like, just let us know before you do so we aren't left wondering what happened to you.

Q: Why do you do it?
    A: Keeps me entertained, something different from the normal grind.

From the Guards:
    Q: If I help with this run, will I have to help every other run as well?
    A: Nope, no requirement at all to dedicate to every run, no requirement to join any soc, no requirement to always be on call. All I ask, is that if you say in advance you are going to turn up, please turn up, otherwise let me know in advance so that I can find someone to fill the gap.

Looking forward to the next one. :yay:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.