Treatment unlocked

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Burgerman, Jun 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

To celebrate having a nice non-dialup connection restored today, I went south of Limnadian to pester the estophyls there. During the hunt I reached Level 25 Paramedic, and unlocked Treatment. :D

GCS_0132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 18
  2. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Gratz Burgerman. Maybe MA will build you a hospital right next to the new bank. Then the first vehicle would be an ambulance......sorry :mad: fantasizing a little LOL

3. Big GRATZ Burgerman :D

Nice to see that its still possible , after the various skill nerfs, to reach such a high lvl :o

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes it is still possible, but the skill nerfs have certainly made it much slower and more difficult. I refused to chip in any skills until after I had unlocked coolness and medicine. Since then I have chipped in a few chosen skills, the slower moving ones such as courage and bravado, which seems to have helped the main skills move along a bit.
    However I still recommend spending a lot of time basic skilling, as I do with fap/axe/powerfist, as you gain a lot of important side skills at the same time.

5. Boooo u got it before me, crap I sold my fap :D

Gratz mate

• Like Like x 2
  6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

But you have increased your poetry skill. :hehe:

Thankyou all for the kind words.

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.