Uber Unlimited Stingury

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by narfi, Jul 12, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

[​IMG]

I started hunting hispidus a couple months ago when I wanted some jag arms(L) to finish the set I was putting together for mining. None had been in auction for a couple of weeks so I looked them up and found that hispidus drop them.

They are/were a little above my skill level so I had my wife fap for me while I used a cb19 + Beast and used what jag I had and my gremlin arms. In less than 100ped of ammo I got a small global with the arms I wanted. (wow lucky)

Since cb24(L)s are so cheap now with the longtooth migration I decided to try camping hispidus in earnest and see if I could get more arms to sell for markup. Thousands of ped cycled and only a couple small globals had my card dried up, and selling off random stacks from storage for ammo.

Then I got this [​IMG]

My heart is still beating too fast, lol.

Thanks go to my awesome Soc the Lost Renegades, and to my wife Jessica Riley for being my own special "gamer chick"

Good luck to you all, This game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

narfi

• Like Like x 24
  2. Woo, big gratz :)

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Wheee, nice one :) Gratz!

4. My congratulations for such a great loot.

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

that is sooo cool :yay: Gratz! Well deserved, Narfi :woohoo:

6. John BD

John BD Subwoofers rock.

:thumbup:thas a nice biggy grats m8 :naughty:

7. Gratz
    :cheer:

8. :thumbup:
    You deserve it.

9. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

unlimited sword too ...very nice looting

Gratz

10. Grats Narfi, very impressive effort and shows that giving the less popular creatures a good kicking can pay off :)

- Deathifier

11. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

:O

Simply :O

12. unionova

unionova Kitty whisperererer

Very nice one! Big congrats! :cheer:

13. Neat, huge gratz narfi!

Anyone knows the markup on that beauty?

14. narfi

narfi Lost

In game I have been quoted +20-30k and min +25k by two reliable weapons experts.

I have a price check going to find out more though.

Unlimited Stingury

thanks for the gratz everyone :)

narfi

15. nice one, gratz :)

16. If it wasn't so expensive to get the skills to use it I would advise you to keep it.
    It will be hard for you to get a better damage per second weapon with that kind of economy. (besides the value of being looted by yourself)

17. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

Agree with MG here. Gratz, I am a little jealous :) Have yourself an Uma Therman day with it :) Dont sell it man, I wont :) Then again thats entirelly up to you ofc.

18. narfi

narfi Lost

Thanks to the mods for correcting my spelling in the title :) now I don't look like (as much of) an idiot. :)

I think maybe I was a little excited when I posted ;P

thanks for the grats guys :)

narfi

19. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

No worries.. but if you didnt write about it now, noone would never notice your little... spelling thing :D

20. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Grats Narfi :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.