Vehicle nicknames

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Neuromancer, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

It would be really interesting to be able to name your wheels, wings, deck or airbag (sorry hover people). Might be a bit of a programming hassle if the vehicle changed hands, but it is a feature I'd like to see.

For example: the Mirthmobile ( from Wayne's World - Bohemian Rhapsody scene), Helen Wheels, Death from Above, or whatever.

Do other games have this feature?

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

That should be pretty easy to add actually. They already have the codes for it, because they use it for the pets :) (or used it for the pets :( RIP Snottie ... )

I would love to name my vehicles indeed :yay:

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I would love to "officially" name my vehicles too ... but I have already done that "unofficially" ... "StarShip9" (aircraft) ... "StarBuggy9" (Valkyrie Dune Buggy) ... "StarHummer9" (Hummer, obviously) ... "StarBull9" (Pitbull) ... "StarCraft9" (Hovercraft) ... and ... "StarRacer9" (boat) ... well, what did you expect, eh? :bigsmile:

Oh and ... the StarShip9 is no longer a Bumblebee (that was temporary) ... it is now officially (and properly) a part of the purple fleet. Summer Blaus'd my aircraft and boat yesterday, so all that's left to do is the Hummer and Pitbull.

Gotta love being mobile. :clap:

4. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

Oh noes!

I had my jet done in blaus by Leeloo. It goes with my clothes. So I'd like to make a claim for the "Blausmobile" name.

Unless I color it orange - then maybe "Evil Blausmobile"

5. Evil Blausmobile really does sound better then yust Blausmobile :D so go for Evil Blausmobile even if its blue :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.