VIDEO THREAD: Funny? Cute? Impressive? Post away!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Derid, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

Im a sucker for funny and cute Youtube videos. Inside this harsh and brutal newbie beats the heart of a loving and caring man. Just don't tell anyone! I do have a rep to live up to, BND!!! Bad Newbie Derid.

But feel free to post videos you like etc and want to share with the community.

2. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

One of my alltime favourites. My heart bleeds everytime I see this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

Some has the wit and charm naturally!

4. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

I have two cats at home myself, one of them looks a lot like this one. They are very "talkative" and always are very supporting of my sweating in Entropia. As I usually have one of them in my lap whilst sweating and the other one rolled into a ball at my feet.

They don't understand the chain of command at home tho, they are cat princesses in their own opinion and my only job in life is to feed them, clean their litter box and cuddle.

5. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

And yet more cat stuff!!

6. HereĀ“s some impressive stuff (IMO). =)

Funny or ooops! moment? You decide. =)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

Having a rough day? Long day at work?

Get a smile on that face.

8. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

there you go:

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I saw this posted elsewhere a while ago, and figured I would entertain you with it here. The concept is simple. Two people will be unable to hear the song play, and David Armand will try to visually do a song (Interpretative dance). The two people will have to guess the song in question. There's a whole series of these, and if the few I saw are indicative, they are all very well worth watching.

David kicks it off with Queen's "Don't stop me now":

And here he is together with Natalie Imbruglia, doing "Torn" during a rally for Amnesty International:

10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

This was in the Dutch papers. For those of you homeowners with gardens, this redneck will show you a quick and easy (though not very safe) was to trim the hedges.

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

This was in the Dutch papers. For those of you homeowners with gardens, this redneck will show you a quick and easy (though not very safe) was to trim the hedges.

Edit: Media embedding seems not to work. Here's a direct link.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1cc_1282222588

12. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

rofl, great stuff guys

13. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

What a fun thread - I'll have to see if I can come up with something to add. :)

14. I like this one.

15. MindStar9

OMG Nova ... where the HELL did you find that, and who was it that really did it?

That's too damn FUNNY. :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The Onion has been wickedly amusing for years, but yeah, they entered a whole new dimension when they started making their own video news :)

17. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. MindStar9

Cute diagram! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.