Buying Wanted: Smuggler coat (F), Smuggler beret (F) smuggler hazmat suit (F)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by darkshark, Jul 22, 2020.

1. I am looking for these three Entropia Universe female fashion items as shown in the photo attached. which I believe originate on Arcadia, for a veteran (F) avatar based currently on Calypso.. . if anyone has for sale or information as to suitable shops or sellers, please let me know, thanks
    113893866_306788040689918_339393379595722903_o.jpg 113893866_306788040689918_339393379595722903_o.jpg

2. San

San

The clothing suit containing the coat and beret you're looking for is not tradable. She will have to travel to Arkadia herself to obtain her personal copy. About the Smuggler Hazmat Suit I'm not sure, but suspect it's the same since it is given after a lengthy hunting mission on the Moon. More details on Arkadia forum, also some threads on PCF talk about them.

There is also a PTech Hazmat Suit on the Moon which is free to get, just have to hang around for a couple days and click on stuff. This set however is tradable, check auction for prices or ask in Arkadia's trade channel.

3. ____________

ah how interesting, I have been out of EU for some years having been a colonist since the very first days in 2003
    and so missed all this content.. thank you for the information... guess I shall have to rethink how to obtain these items and it's a lot more effort indeed

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Personally I quite like that there are a few things that aren't always about money and actually involve some play (ok which probably involves money) but it does mean that folks can't instantly buy everything they want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.