Warp Flights

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Danny Ped, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Im trapped on Monria. Heeeeelllp

• Like Like x 1
  2. ok it's time for another warp shuttle to either Ark or Calypso today around 17:30 Game time

3. ok Next Warp Shuttle incoming today at 17:30 game time to either Ark or Caly

4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Why were you trapped at Monria? I could understand if you were trapped at Rocktropia - ensnared by one of the chicks or transformed to a zombie. But at Monria? And frankly, why the hell did you went there? Or at the other hand what kind of noob are you to start a space travel without all necessary equipment and a serious stock of fuel? Next time you better consult experianced travelers like me before you start ;-)

5. I got an invitation by a miner. I was very bored that night. Toulan was no option...so I jumped into his shuttle.

Also I wanted to SEE what others said before.

There is nothing left to do, except for the standard shooting and mining. Exploring was done after some hours.

If Im bored enough again, Ill might travel to Toulan one day, as I have seen every place in this game by now. *yawn*

As you mention RT, anything going on there ? Last thing I have seen was a fb post "Whats wrong with RT"
    Did the president go on rampage ?

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

They changed or down sized RT some time back. I've yet to return since going there. McCormmick, I quite like your "hitch hike the galaxy" thing. To head off without a ship or provisions and see where you end up. I could pick you up I think If needed. I'm off sick at the moment though and even small tasks are wearing me out fast. So might not be in game and ready to travel for a while.

I've not really "done" Arkadia properly yet, had a reasonable go at RT but want to go back and visit again. I've still never been to Cyrene (it will be hard launched soon we promise ;) ) or Toulan. I plan to go at some point

7. -Cyrene, check (not that breathtaking, but some kind of Borderlands/MadMax feeling was there in the early days...not anymore)
    -RT, check (no depth, even more empty buildings then Calypso. It wasnt fully fucked up, but I didnt saty for long)
    -Arkadia, check (I liked Arkadia, really. But I left as it became boring as well)
    -Monria, check (empty, bugged walls and an ever repeating wind howling. Nothign to explore. Demonic atmosphere failed hereĀ².)
    -Calypso, check (I was hoping for something different when reading "There is a new calypso to explore". Still, my home planet. But became boring as well.)
    -Toulan (I dont expect any jaw dropping moments, but I want to SEE it before it shrinks/gets shut down. The videos I have seen so far were missing the "wow factor". And as there is nothing else left to explore...I hope there is something to explore)

I wont login anytime soon, so drop me a pm if you are ready fo Toulan.

8. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Unfortunately I'm at planet Earth atm in Prerow at the Baltic Sea. No access to Space from here. Else I would start immediately to drop a spaceship for you at Monria. I will be back next week. Let me know if you are still trapped there ... not sure if I want to go to Toulan. I'm afraid I won't. But you can use my Quad if you want. I always have an emergency package in my inventory: an old Sleipnir with Space Thruster and my towel ofc.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Maybe we should all go to Toulan... we can share the sick bucket ;)

I wonder if I can get the BIG spaceship moving...

10. My expectations are on a all time low. But hey, if Im able to get drunk this weekend, then Toulan will be my goal. And ofc I do have a Quad up here.
    Lets meet in space. ;)

11. San

San

12. God damn it ! I mean HAIL ALLAH !

Thanks for the friendly reminder, totally forgot about Ramdatman. Jesus, that was a close one. Thank you thank you thank you !

Sorry Wistrel its Ramdatman...wait noo nooo noooo...the other one... x'O

"The UAE is in many respects a tolerant society..." :rofl:

13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I don't know what I'm doing at the moment other than feeling shit. Kinda feel I should go to bed.

14. Ok it's Sunday time for another warp shuttle to Calypso or Ark Please remember NO LOOTABLES allowed

• Like Like x 1
  15. it's Sunday time for another warp shuttle to Ark or Caly Please remember NO LOOTABLES allowed. Also Please ensure you've got a way down to the planet either a ship or a seat on a ship or TP fee.

16. ok after a short vacation we restarting the warp shuttle to Ark or Calypso today at around 17:30 game time. also Next island have now got iron kill point missions :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. the warp shuttle to Ark or Calypso today at around 17:30 game time. Please remember no lootables

18. the warp shuttle to Ark or Calypso today at around 17:30 game time. Please remember no lootables and a way down to planet

19. the warp shuttle to Ark or Calypso today at around 17:30 game time. Please remember no lootables and a way down to planet

20. the warp shuttle to Ark or Calypso today at around 17:30 game time. Please remember no lootables and a way down to planet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.