Planet Arkadia: Was talking with Ned

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by RAZER, Jul 19, 2014.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Ned, for those who don't know is the Smuggler Boss and he appeared in the underground when I was there too, so I took the opportunity to talk with him a bit, even though he's not very good at carrying a conversation.

I asked him what I had to do to join the Smugglers and he answered: "More than just ask - there are missions, there is a path to take - denounce the IFN" Which might mean that in the future we are able to join them and chose sides. This might be the faction system we have been hearing about for a long time now.

I of course asked him when this would happen, he answered: " In time all will know when I have gathered enough resources to start my rebellion and invite the masses. ETA : Unknown - Estimated Time : Unknown - Possibility : N/A".

I suggested to him to add me to his friend list so he could inform me when I could join them and his answer to that was: "I have no friends >:/ and I dont need any - Not going to relive what this planet did to me, Razer, trust me, anyone who follows me dies". Which is actually kinda sad.

I asked him if the smugglers had vehicles as well, answer: "ooooohhh woudn't you like to know? >:)"

Ardorj-Njarr askedhim: "Do you guys use melee too?"
    Answer: yes, we love hand to hand combat

Will we be seeing smuggler melee weapons appear soon?

So, some interesting info but we have to wait and see what it all actually meens

2. Apart from all the stupidity on this forum over the last few days, this does sound interesting :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.