Wave Events

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Tass, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

Info about wave events and dynamic events.

Wave Events table automatically generated by the wiki.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  2. Tass

Tass Administrator

With hour long cooldowns it's really hard to keep track of wave events. Just arrived when wave 9/10 was on.

Use this tool, don't miss anything.

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Availability message is back on the new wave events.

All up-to-date by now. Please help to keep them up-to-date.

4. Tass

Tass Administrator

So I came across this very short almost 7 year old thread. The wiki plugin in first post is kind of broken, I'll look into fixing that at some point.

Any recommendations for wave events? Dynamic events? What's suitable for beginners? Ideally we'll have a complete list in the end :)

5. Tass

Tass Administrator

It's a wave event?

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

So I'll make an attempt to record wave events / dynamic events again. Calypso first, best in the order new players would do them while gaining levels. I'm not up-to-date with EU content, where should I start?

P.S. Anyone could do this, check out this offer: EU videos.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  7. Traeskeron event is now shorter and consists of only six waves. I updated the wiki accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Thanks, great.

So far I've only done Berycled Nest, Bull's Pen and The Pit. Bull's Pen was critical already, I'm still a noob. So I'll certainly not manage to finish the Spawning Pools. And that's the info that I think is most relevant for people, whether or not an event fits one's level and eqipment.

I'm trying to set up a prototype wiki page for wave events/dynamic events, so far it's looking like this: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/The_Berycled_Nest

9. Tass

Tass Administrator

Still looking for wave events/dymanic events I can finish solo. I barely managed to do the Bull's Pen. Any other events in my category?

10. Traeskeron might be easier than daikiba because they're very very slow. (Vehicles aren't allowed in the area once the wave is started, and it's somewhat hard to get back in, so dying is not advised)

There is a RipperSnapper wave in the lake north of Port Atlantis. Not exactly sure what armor is needed to deflect a stalker but it should be doable through loads of decay.

There are two Shinkiba waves - one at Chug's Hideout and another at the outpost far west of Twins. Can't tell off the top of my head which one was ending with Kirakiba boss and which one with just stalkers.

There are multiple wave events (I believe three) on Monria. The shoggoth one is very noob, and yog one is seminoob.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Tass

Tass Administrator

Well, Traeskeron event ended in desaster :) I've went through all the waves but the boss was impossible for me. I had to heal so often that I didn't manage to even overcome her regen rate.

12. Tass

Tass Administrator

So I've finished The Fight Club and I've finished The Warchief's Sanctuary. RipperSnapper timed out on wave 7.

The rest of Caly events I can't do solo. If anyone is up for doing a wave event or 2 let me know. The goal is to have a video of the complete event, that might take more than 1 try :)

Wiki docu is a little better already but still very basic.

13. Tass

Tass Administrator

Anyone up for doing the Traeskeron wave event with me? Possibly multiple times to achieve a good recording.

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

So I did the Shoggoth wave event in Cave 1 in Monria. I think that was my worst wave event experience so far.

I should be able to do one more on Monria solo but not the others. Someone's up for doing wave events on Monria the coming weeks?

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Alas I'm far too noob to help with such things but I hope you find someone uber enough!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.