Weapon

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

I just checked with Mindark, who confirmed that the weapon blueprints have been added, but have not been found by anyone yet!

2. Any tip what should ppl try to craft to loot new bps for NI?

3. Weapons blueprints.

4. Has anyone tried crafting weapons in AG to see if it drops there?

5. i did 900 clicks in greece so far

6. Attached Files:

7. GAH kitten need staaaatsssss

O.o

8. Yes, what are the stats, are they limited? is the bp limited?

Meg is saying there are only 18 bps left......so there are only 10 for each sword?

9. they are not to find via the order function on auction.

should be L then as normally all unlimited items are added to the ingame order system instantly always.

10. Limited blueprints, Limited Items.

Wasn't the one that crafted them and I don't remember the stats by heart, I'll see what I can find when Emma logs :)

11. I do hope there are plans for crystals to be mining loot in near future, otherwise the new BPs are close to useless. To explain, I got 3 new BPs and cannot click any of them simply cause each requires 6 different crystals types in qty of 40-60 each per attempt. Given mobs loot mostly 1 crystal and in AH u can find usually up to 10 of a type (that's if it's existing at all) for MUs of 2-10+ K% u can imagine not many will be willing to craft (or for a fact buy) the new itemz :) Not even with a drastic increase of population I don't see those MUs going down too much at this looting rate.

So my feedback would be either lessen the requirements on the new BPs or make the crystalz NI specific mining loot.

12. I do hope there are plans for crystals to be mining loot in near future, otherwise the new BPs are close to useless. To explain, I got 3 new BPs and cannot click any of them simply cause each requires 6 different crystals types in qty of 40-60 each per attempt. Given mobs loot mostly 1 crystal and in AH u can find usually up to 10 of a type (that's if it's existing at all) for MUs of 2-10+ K% u can imagine not many will be willing to craft (or for a fact buy) the new itemz :) Not even with a drastic increase of population I don't see those MUs going down too much at this looting rate.

So my feedback would be either lessen the requirements on the new BPs or make the crystalz NI specific mining loot ;)

13. Attached Files:

14. Do you know how many attempts on the bp? Seems with only 10 of each floating around they wont be around for long :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.