Welcome Entropiaforum Evacuees!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AlphaGeek, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Who? Me?!!!

Hi Frank! :wave:

2. Frank hasn't posted in years! Is he still @ MA?

3. Hi everyone, I guess this is my official first post but become a member awhile back in order to reply to Knuckles post :dunno:

So how much trouble can't I get into, cause around these parts? :D

ohh and btw what is up with the first post being repeated on top of every page? Not nice to confuse me on my first day

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Well ... I have one question ... did you bring your pets with you? :D

5. Well ofc I did, I can't leave them by them selves!

6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Ok, just checkin' ... I at least want to be prepared.

[​IMG]

*sorts through armor inventory*

Oh, and btw ... welcome to the other side. I'm really happy to see you here. :hug:

7. Thanks :hug:

8. Omg that is a awesome grin/ smiley thing Girl :alcohol:

Hey good to see you here...

As for the repeating of the first post...I kinda like it as when you start typing you can check why you were here in the first place :alcohol: Hehehe

9. Thanks :)

LOL that is one way to look at it :) Confused me at first, Get to the top of page 2 "Umm didn't I just read that....is the op trying to be funny or something" top of page 3 "wtf I know i just read this....this isn;t funny" LOL

10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The mod itself is not as flexible as I'd like it to be. I imagined it used a specific template to indicate the first post in a thread, which would mean I could give it a slightly different background colour to make it clearly stand out.

Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case. I've requested that for a new version, though, so let's see :)

11. i was wondering, did the amount of members and posts increase a lot over the last few days or not? Anyone know?

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We noticed spikes in user activity and registration all through september. The EntropiaTimes was a good thing for activity for sure. But yes, the ef sale also did wonders for our traffic.

13. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I do know that today I got home from work and I had 110 new posts where last week I usually only had about 30.
    So I guess we have more activity. But of course we need even more new posts after a day at work :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.