Welcome, mastermesh

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Nobatti, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

Hope you enjoy your exile here at EP. I'm sure we all here are excited to have you!

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

MM was actually one of the first to join EP ;) Back in 2009 ... but nvm that

welcome MM ...

3. Thanks for the warm reception, even though, yes, I have been here on and off for a couple of years, lol.

Actually, I'm sort of glad the little spat over there happened so I can take the time to renew my familiarity with the lesser known forums here, at arkadia, on facebook, etc.

Actually, as many participants as there are in fb, with the new achievement system and everything linking to it through that, I'm VERY surprised there is not much activity over there. Might be nice if someone would put a link from over there to here someday. ;) . A nice list of all the forums over there in the discussion area would be a nice little addition to those curious about the game that are in fb, but have not yet taken the time to find all the various forums.

If anyone has questions about the whole little blowup, take a look at 711's little forum http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/eu-general-discussion/199290-why-mastermesh-got-banned-pcf.html

It's stuff like this that makes it very nice that there are multiple forums, not all of which are being run by the folks behind the curtain running our virtual universe.

-- edit ---
    just added that list to the fb discussion forum. Feel free to add to it. Even listed some of the now defunct places since ya never know what ya might find in a search engine's cache that can come back to haunt someone someday. ;) :).

4. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Re-welcome indeed! That place over there is too much. If I could delete everything they have of mine I would. Never liked the way they co-opted it and now don`t even bother to really run the place. I had stopped posting but resumed again since it was the place where everyone seemed to want to stay for some reason. Because it`s "official" if you can all it that. All they did was steal me and my contributions from EF as a member and I can never appreciate or give respect for that. If I were in 711`s shoes I don`t care for how much I would have felt I was selling out every member of that forum. If MA wanted an official forum they should have done the work on their own. But it seems right inline with their mode of operation and most recently evidenced by the whole planet partner concept. MA will no longer assume any risk really aside from all players leaving. The PP`s will take the big hit.

I had always hoped everyone would gravitate here for an atmosphere free from MA watchful eye. Their noses deep in everyones pm`s info etc without much interaction from them on that forum at all. They don`t care they just want everyone there. And have their work for free mods do all the work. I would have told them to kiss my asterisk!

You were right to speak out MM. I always go out of my way to say I don`t begrudge anyone an opinion wrong or right. And could never issue a ban for it no matter what over sensitive fanbois complain.

Enough venting from me for now.

5. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

heh, well at least Thorn got it.

6. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

good to see you here MM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.