Welcome to Entropia Unrealverse

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Tass, Nov 22, 2021.

1. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I think wistrel means mars01 above is a bot :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Hmm, thinking about it I think maybe you're right, but you yourself also didn't think it was a bot initially.

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

new pic is up:
    upload_2022-2-25_14-23-45.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Looking very detailed... if this is repeated for the whole 2 continents I suspect I'm gonna need a new hard disk... I wonder. I feel at this level MA are going to be quite some years in dev (we expected this anyhow). Maybe it would be in their interests to run a small section alpha alongside Entropia once they have something ready. Empty/new accounts, free non-withdrawable PEDs with auto top up. That way they'll get feedback for performance/load testing/UI etc etc and not just from a selected handful of "yes men" from the community (thinking about the ones that betrayed us in the last UI update). I don't think it would offer anyone an advantage since they could make it open to all existing players or players of a certain account age. Plus if they made it a small area/non RCE they wouldn't be taking anyone away from the main game since it wouldn't be feature or area complete so there wouldn't be much to do other than try it out/provide feedback.

Just a thought that will no doubt be ignored.

5. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

its too early to even contemplate testing. They have so much to program that we don't even see, the RCE aspect behind the scenes is hopefully what they will be working on next. I suspect at moment they are just converting all items (from guns to clothes there must be thousands in total) to unreal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Sure. I was just thinking down the line... like in a year or two

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

new pic is up:
    upload_2022-3-12_9-41-23.jpeg

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah I like that the big ass moon is back.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Strange glowing plants.

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

amusingly I see those on Amathera but they are just a render glitch. When you get close they are not glowing

11. narfi

narfi Lost

is it just me, or does it seem that all these images/screenshots were taken on the same day, same screen, same project, some months ago?
    MA Artist: here are 20 pictures of the landscape I am working on today
    MA Management: Awesome! If we release one per week, that will last us nearly 5 months! You can take the rest of the week off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Nope, not you many wonder the same including myself. Having said that the interview in the recent LAN was enlightening they said they are only learning ue5 at the moment.
    See this thread on pcf for more details:
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mindark-q-a-at-lan-2022.286700/

13. Right, so then that would be a render glitch with CE2 physics, but these are images to do with UE5. So this means we will still get glitches even with the new engine.

14. Certainly looks big, even bigger than it is now and Calypso's moon is already very big.

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I might have some pics of the old big moon somewhere

16. I often see it when going along one of the coasts.
    [​IMG]

17. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting fact... Monria was an afterthought but I don't know if we ever had a record of Calypso moons. I have a recollection of there being some places called Akbal and Cimi but can't remember if they were moons or planets. They were where the robots went to.

We have a solar system map on this site but don't know about what its origin is

[​IMG]

Anyhow... I see your big moon and raise you a massive moon :D

xcxvcx.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. @ Wistrel. LOL - the gun tower operator seems to be taking an interest ;) I don't know if that's officially the Monria moon and asteroid, so the description in that pic I posted is really just an assumption... As to your massive moon shot, well you've got me there, I can't beat that one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.