What can i say?

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Hero Of War, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Hey whats up, Names Hero of War...for those that do or dont know, thats the name of an awesome song by the band Rise Against. Anyways..yeah...im rather new...i actually started playing a while back.....but then stopped...tried to come back...but couldnt get my account that i had gotten a rather nice start out on...so gave up..and now im back yet again! but this time....im going to stay as long as i can if i get some help and training in the right ways to handle myself and finances and trading on this wonderful world of Entropia!! O_O;;

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Welcome to EU and EP.

Help, well about 95% of all Entropians are very happy to help anyone so I'm sure you will find help. Just remember hat these days there are LOTS of new people in game, so be patient with the helpers, because it gets mad with questions in the chat window sometimes.

And of course we at the forum are happy to help as well, so if you have any questions please ask them and I'm sure someone will know the answer to that question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.