What do you look like?

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by TrinityFox, Apr 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I got an idea! :idea:

Searched this forum and can't find any similar thread, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

The idea is that those of you who want to, can post pictures of themselves in this thread.

I know I should begin to post since I start this now, but unfortunately I had to re-install the computer yesterday since it crashed. Promise to post as soon as I put my pictures back on the computer. (Thank god for back-ups) :D

• Like Like x 15
  2. :madhatter: this is not far off , but seriously when i find an old pic i will post it ;)

• Like Like x 13
  3. There is already a picture of me *somewhere* in this forum...

• Like Like x 13
  4. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Pic of my ava or my pretty IRL face?

• Like Like x 14
  5. There ya go. This is me in computer hell (again).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 21
  6. LOL...how many computers do u have?? :)

• Like Like x 8

7. Only 2 of my own, one out of date the other severely out of date plus the works laptop. The rest are other peoples machines, people who needed assistance. :)

• Like Like x 10
  8. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Sorry guys, i cant post my image.
    My pretty face would make you so excited, you would drool all over the place.

• Like Like x 6
  9. This for sure is no argument!
    As soon as I reached home I will search for a picture and post it. Some of you already have my address, so why not a picture.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2008
    • Like Like x 9
  10. I promised, so I have to do.
    Here you are folks. I choosed a pic from some winter vacations. I also could provide something in my computer hell, but Chela was first with the idea
    View attachment 3814

it was f***ing cold this day. It was a small trainstation at Ruegen, which is an Isle in the eastern(?) sea.
    I had some Absinth before so I did not noticed the temperature first, lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 19
  11. There is one bad picture of me in the profile, but I'll post two more here (more bad pictures).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 18

12. Go on, post it, let me know I am not alone :)

• Like Like x 9
  13. Hmmm I finally found my original post with a picture. Not the best one every but then I don't vary much from this look these days; fat and hairy LOL

• Like Like x 12
  14. Hey Trinity!

You wossed out on us? :D

• Like Like x 11
  15. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

Here I am in 2002 sweating blood at a Halloween gig. That's my little SG Custom I'm trying not to bleed all over. I must have banged my head or something judging by the bandages and all.

So as not to be accused of being a wus...:D I'll try for something more recent later...hmmm maybe a picture of one of the cats...in the sink.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 16
  16. lot of musicians out here it seems.
    Well, I'm the technic geek for you musicians. you bring the instruments and I my mixing desks and effect racks. What a show this could be
    mixing desks available from 8-2 over 24-8-2-2 to 48-16-2, and of course a 48-24 for monitoring :)

• Like Like x 9
  17. Lol Trinity,

you started the thread and now we all are crazy about a picture of you (sounds like a "The Cure" song).

• Like Like x 10
  18. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice idea. :ok:
    I'll operate the lighting. :D

• Like Like x 6
  19. Lol :D
    No I am installing my scanner since the computer crashed.

You can expect a pic of me today :)

• Like Like x 7
  20. Oh, great!
    Now the scanner is stuck also. I want to shoot it :Sniper:
    Anybody good at scanners, come help me :rotfl:

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.