ROCKtropia: what is "long board" used for?

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by mastermesh, Sep 21, 2015.

1. http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Material&id=1401
    What blueprints contain "long board" as an ingredient? In game chat with Neverdie last night suggested that it has to do with furniture and skateboards, but I've never personally seen any bp that uses this particular material in game, and can't find any listings for its use in entropedia or in bob the builder's website... It won't go in a refiner... What am I missing, or is it just a material that is useless like basic filters used to be before they finally went back and made up a bp for it?

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

If I understood it right, you need them to build houses at the new settlements at Calypso. Not sure though ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hmm... interesting...may have to investigate that use. I thought that the new tree system was for that. Someone on an old post about this in a facebook group said that it may have to do with textures... not sure on that one either?

Trying to find a use for this stuff since I'm probably going to be looting them a lot more going forward... Skilling up explosives in the bar mission on rt.

4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Uhhhh ... you really still play this game? Would be very interesting why ;-) After all the bullshit you were confronted with ...

5. narfi

narfi Lost

spankings!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.