What should I get for my new Android?

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by narfi, Mar 25, 2012.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Wife and I just got new Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100 Android phones.
    (our first smart phones, and first cells in 6yrs or so)

What cool apps are there?
    What cool games are there?

I am looking for answers for both his and hers :P

thanks,

narfi

2. I have the Samsung Galaxy SII also.

LOL and you can spend years going thru the market to find things.

I dl "boobjob" to make my step daughter boobs bigger since she is always complaining :) And a photo warp app.

Some games I have are, FreeCell, Glow TicTacToe, GlowHockey, Angry Birds Rio, Spider Solitaire.

I am not one that is tied down to my phone so I don't have many. Hubby on the other hand, that thing it glued to his hand!

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

By far the best music player for android: PowerAMP (about $4)
    To read this forum even when you are away from home: Tapatalk
    To have access to your files anywhere: Dropbox
    The best calculator for your phone: RealCalc
    To send messages to all your friends for free: WhatsApp
    A cool clock: Clockr
    A nice date widget: FiftyTwo
    A game I like and is addictive: Traffic Jam
    Another one: Alchemy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also have dropbox.

DL TrafficJam and yes addictive!

5. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anyone know of a good photo effects program?

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I've just discovered SliceIt which I rather like. There are some MMO's on there too although I only really occasionally play TibiaME. I have a fun race game where I tip the tablet too to steer er... forget the name. Got into Sudoku through android too. Tesla Bunnies I thought wasn't bad either. Labyrinth always for for 5 mins. I have something called RC simulator too... sorta basic but quite enjoyable. Noticed the other day there are some old computer simulators on there too like MAME or NES and gameboy emulators.

Google translate is a good laugh and Writer good for story writing in a simple easy way. google Maps is essential - it can cache too. I got something that can read things out to you too eg text files and some web pages might have been called droid speak? but that could have been one of the ones that "didn't" work. I'd recommend Opera too. Oh and BBC official news app and er... there was another good one for news too... News Nation...? I forget

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

There is a official Photoshop app on android now. Was app store featured a few weeks back

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.