Whats the deal with the Gnomes?

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by RAZER, Jun 7, 2013.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

BREAKING NEWS: Mad Prophet taken hostage by Gnomes !!

Gnomes_03.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Gnome body gnomes the trouble they will cause!! :cautious: I say kill them all and let god sort them out. < Duke ftw!!:geek:

• Agree Agree x 2

3. Looks like they like his missus - and those avatars look like they've gone mad going around in circles :) Seriously though, that's good video work I'm impressed.

4. Is it me or does the vid a few post above is on a loop the avatars walk the same path.

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

nope if you look at the video playing in the add screen it is no loop. The avatars in the video, well, they wanted to be on TV I guess :)

6. I was saying that the avatars are going around in circles, not that the video on the ad-screen was in a loop...

7. My post is not related to your post go figure, I was saying that at the whole video not at you I don't mention the ad screen I say the avatars, Thanks for confirming Raz. May the next gnome please stand up.

8. I was obviously responding to RAZER and I never said yours was related to mine. What happened there was, that you must have got your post in just as I submitted mine, so that's why it looks like I'm responding to your post. Just coincidence...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Just eat the gnomes...

gNOMe gNOMe gNOMe

• Like Like x 1
  10. -----------

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  11. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Oh crap!! The gnomes got him!! :D

• Funny Funny x 1

12. The reason for the '-----------' post is... I thought that Razer's post at #25 was in response to my post at #23 and not in response to HoloSquad's post at #24. Why? Because post #24 was not showing - it just wasn't showing at all. So that's the reason for my next post at #26. When I submitted post #26 there was a slight delay, and then - after it published I discovered that HoloSquad's post at #24 had got in just ahead of mine, just one of those things... So I then made the '-----------' post because I couldn't be ar*ed explaining what I've just explained now :biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. narfi

narfi Lost

I'm blaming the Gnomes!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

So let me get this striaght... The gnomes stole post 24, then switched it with post 23, but they saw my post 31, then you posted-------- in 32..... Ah I see, it's code for "HELP THE DAMN GNOMES HAVE GOTTEN MEEE!!!" Don't worry we're sending help.... Right after I check to see what's making that noise in those bushes over there........... O.o ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yup yup yuup!! : D

16. I think that's the safest bet all round :)

17. Yes, that's kind of it - the damn gnomes must have gotten me, that's my excuse :)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.