When "sexy" (useless) clothing suddenly becomes planet bound.

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jun 10, 2020.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Toulan wasn't mentioned and was also not responsible for blonde android pet being bound. (Stated by mohammed on Toulanforum)

2. San

San

They didn't need to. Always enough willing shills around and they know it fully. You could see their entire volumes of scripture in the smug little confirmation further down that thread, if you know how to read between the lines.

It is true that we don't have any evidence of where the interference regarding this Mankini comes from. It is typical of this community (and most others for that matter) to pick up or make up anything they want and run wild with it.

Just one thing is for sure, this latest drama was entirely foreseeable, both at the point of creation by the NI team and at the point of release by MA. If anyone involved with it tries to play dumb now and say they didn't expect such a reaction, you know a dishonest person. The only interesting part for me about all this is watching with a psychoanalytical eye how it plays out for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. This is all simply bullshit³, by non-professional game developers.

And as you can SEE, people dont care for the real problems anymore, but about a mankini.

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I'm fully onboard with mastermesh. It's the so-manieth example that you cannot trust MA *not* to nerf stuff. We've seen it wth axes, we've seen it with whips, it happened with pets, Land Areas and shops got completely messed up, and now this.

Thank fuck I'm cashing out. FUMA.

5. San

San

By professional bankers.

6. same here. they can't even create a single item or event correctly, nor do they keep any of their promises.

i can't take those bunch of wankers serious ever again.

fuck you mindark, i'm done!

7. *cough*simplymovemoneylaundering*cough*

8. Embarassing but...omg finally titties allowed on planet Toulan ! x'D

upload_2020-12-20_16-10-25.png

9. Geo

Geo

I heard someone got a unique version, that increase the size of their "lute"
    Disgusting..

10. You might want to check your opening post again, she never claimed that she got banned she stated that the mankini got banned on other planets which at that time was true and later remedied.
    I once heared good investigators pay attention to detail - all i see so far is bending words and shouting cheaters without proof as well as falling for a made up story by our always busy pirate faction.
    Instead of blindly believing the guys who live from the money they take out of other players pockets and who gain more opportunities if they can make more players travel less safe dont you think it would be a good start to verify the source ?

11. Geo

Geo

Oops..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.