Planet Arkadia: Who is Chibi Kao Rippa? >O.o<

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by Kitten, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Who is this mystery Korwil and what he do soon on arkadia? See him coming soon :o

Chibi Kao Rippa.jpg

2. narfi

narfi Lost

statue in shop with name photoshoped in?
    im confused :D

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

:thumbsup: ... that's awesome Kitten, and I love how you're doing this. :biggrin:

4. a young and talented artist was seen looking at the strange korwil and so inspired he was painting and I love his work so I hired him O.O
    talanted artist.jpg
    See more coming soon

5. I noticed lately that Chibi kao rippa has become more lazy and picky with his feeding on the new players. It seems with so many of them around he is getting to be a fat lazy picky eater who just keep the faces O.o So to try make safe for the new players I bring in a mob train of gallards. After bloody gorge fest Chibi seems to have picked one spot to stay and just let ppl feed him becoming almost tame :o Still there is a danger and I have to keep a close eye on him

Catface.jpg

6. Well the work on my new sign is going well so now I need to nail that up. hope to have it done by tuesday VU day :o

Also figured I need my own fassion catwalk so I make chibi growl at the artest and he working so fast now :o

Attached Files:

7. Tass

Tass Administrator

So this is a preview on the new taming system to be implemented next week??? :eek1:

8. nope :P
    but its a preview of something so cool for kitten :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.